• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Vertigo

I feel kinda ambivalent about this. I mean it is good but sometimes it's too 1950s so nah.. The photo is very beautiful though

last movie i saw was human centipede and it was cool i guess except i almost threw up

Well I'm in the middle of Children of the Corn right now on Netflix but it keeps desyncing so have decided to go away for awhile!:mad:

Movies I saw before that though, just in case, were Phantams I-IV.

Last edited:
And I just saw The Big Lebowski

how did it go? I've seen l Lebowski over 30 times ahaha at this point every single word in the script is hilarious to me.

I watched Kurosawa's Ran in a special screening theater with a few friends who had never seen it

In theaters I saw Into The Woods, which I loved. But I love musicals so :)
At home we watched Lucy last weekend, which I did not care for. All the interesting stuff was already shown in the previews

Back