• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I haven't watched a movie in a while sadly, but I recently got the new Johnny Depp movie, The Judge, and Gone Girl and Frozen with an Amazon Gift Card so looking forward to seeing them. Anyway the question last one in theaters was The Hinger Games...no comment I was bored it was raining I was disappointed.

The last one at all was at home and I believe it was St. Elmo's Fire on New Years Eve/Morning with my then fianc?...I believe that was the last thing we watched as we used to watch tons of movies before college and med school and all his stuff and my stuff kind of went in different directions...I suppose it was the right choice if I'd have known it may have been the last one, though I may have chosen different but that's life. Anyway sorry off topic, just found it funny when trying to remember that that's what it was end of last year and start of this one. Mostly been catching up on tv since then.

Some really ****ty movie about the Rapture that I was forced into watching and I don't even remember the name now. It was like an hour long PSA about Christianity.

Was it that remake of that Left Behind book movie except with Nick Cage...oh poor Nick Cage, so in debt he is doing terrible movies, dude used to be awesome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of PSA type Christianity movies, I found this movie at Best Buy on sale and it was cheap and seemed cool and the guy playing the Devil well I thought it was a thriller, it was called Suing the Devil with Malcolm McDowell and no offense to those who like those type of movies but preachy doesn't begin to describe it, the premise would have made a good movie like the Devils Advocate with Al Pacino but anyway I was really disappointed and had no way to tell it was aimed at a specific audience especially teens likely.

Last edited:
I watched Shaun of the dead the other day...

It never gets old ;-;

The last movie I watched was Big Hero 6 for the first time on Saturday (I bawled my eyes out, trying not to make a sound in the cinema baha).

The last movie I watched was Big Hero 6 for the first time on Saturday (I bawled my eyes out, trying not to make a sound in the cinema baha).

Yeah same! It was really sad! The experience was kind of ruined by a massive group of Amazingphil/danisnotonfire fangirls who kept squealing 'omg its Phil and Dan!' And taking photos with flash of the screen. Nothing against them but they were abit loud! They even stayed behind to take pictures of the credits! Overall the film was really good though:)

Just finished watching My Neighbor Totoro on my laptop while snuggling with my Totoro blanket and tea. :blush:

The Girls

Guess our film studies department really likes Mai Zetterling cause it's the third time I saw it. In film studies lol.

Do short films count? I love old educational films and just recently watched Duck and Cover from 1951 (the RiffTrax version, of course). Classic. :cool:

Back