• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the last movie you've seen?

The Man from Majorca (1984)

Re-watched this last night and it's still awesome, bit jumpier than his other films, but hey cute males it's still very very good.

I watched shang chi today nd it was so good omg also the first marvel movie ive actually gone to a theatre to watch lolol

in the cinema: Black Widow (and next up is Shang-Chi I can't wait!! big Marvel fan if u couldn't tell ha)
at home: A Street Cat Named Bob (watched it last night)

watched 'how to lose a guy in 10 days' last night, after my friend kept insisting i should - consisted of possibly too much second hand embarrassment for a kinda cute ending 😅

I don't remember the last movie I watched...but I do know the last movie I watched in theaters was the original Deadpool. It's been that long.

Last weekend I watched director Stephen Sommers' 1999 movie The Mummy starring Brendan Frasier and Rachel Weisz for the first time. I never watched it back in the day when it came out since I'm not usually a fan of remakes, and the movie's emphasis on action pushed me away. However, after it came up in conversation with some friends in the past few years, I finally decided to finally give it a watch. It was an enjoyable two hours and I'm glad I watched it.

Last night I watched the 2001 sequel, The Mummy Returns. I figured I might as well since I watched the first. It was still enjoyable, but not nearly as much as the previous.

Last edited:
Gunpowder Milkshake.

Despite a stellar cast including Karen Gillan, Lena Headey, Angela Bassett and Michelle Yeoh the film just completely missed the mark.

My husband wants to spend the next several weekends watching all the Harry Potter movies, so today we started with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It's hard to believe this movie is 20 years old now. I saw it back when it was first released, before I had read the books, but I haven't seen any of the others yet.

Black Widow! That's the last movie I've seen in the theaters. But, at home, I'd say probably Demon Slayer: Mugen Train. That movie is SO good and I'll never get tired of watching it!

Dear Evan Hansen. Great movie! I'm probably one of the few people that didn't mind Ben Platt being on the title role. His voice more than makes up for it. Kaitlyn Dever is amazing, as always. I love most, if not, all of the songs in the movie.

Back