• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the last movie you've seen?

The Secret World of Arrietty! I bought the movie recently (I love owning DVDs even if some people think that's outdated) and rewatched it. It's a really cute movie, as most Ghibli films are!! It's not my favourite Ghibli film but I am really happy to own it and that I can watch it whenever I want to.

Finally got a chance to watch "Suicide Squad" - 2016. It wasn't great but I also don't think it was a bad as people were making it seem when it came out. If anything it's just fast paced... Now that I watched it, I also don't get the whole Jared Leto/Joker disappointment, every actor has their own iteration of The Joker and his was just another one of them (I'm not talking about his method acting, so don't come at me with that please). I think my expectations were super low going into it, that I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

The last film that I have seen was Shutter Island. The "twist" at the end isn't as much of twist but I really did like Leonardo diCaprio's acting.

in theaters i watch the counjuring the devil made me do it
at home i watched the world of kanako (if you plan on watching this its disturbing)

the last movie i saw was sound of metal. it was good! all the actors (riz ahmed, olivia cooke, paul raci) killed it.

and riz ahmed's character's band shirts were on point too. i spotted both GISM and rudimentary pe*i

I went to see Shang-Chi today (no spoilers)
It's probably going in my top Marvel films if I go off my first impressions but that might also be because I really like martial arts & combat scenes and there were so many in this movie & done so great (the scene, the choreo, the music). Everyone in it was also really good, I can't really think about a "bad" performance and overall the movie had good pacing (didn't feel long) and a compelling story. I might actually go see it again some day or buy it on blueray 😁

in theatres: wonder woman 1984, it was a pretty good movie but the 2017 film was better imo
at home: Croods 2 because I love the first one and I wanted to see the second one but not look weird going to the movies to see a kids movie.

I watched Lassie Come Home (1943). I really like rough collies and it almost had me tear up a few times throughout the movie.

I went to see shang chi with my dad since i didn't want him to go alone.
It was just whatever in my opinion. How I'd describe it without trying to spoil it, the film was honestly just if atla and kung fu panda had a baby and named it naruto.

sweet girl on Netflix, it was okay. twist was expected but unexpected lol if that makes sense. I really wanna see Shang-Chi but I don’t want to go to the movie theaters so guess I’ll just have to wait the 45 days (42 days now) for it to be available on Disney plus.

i saw shang-chi in the theater last week! was pretty cool despite awkwafina being in it 😬

I saw Dangerous Liasions two nights ago. It was really cool to see a young Keanu Reeves and Uma Thurman. I like historical dramas but this one is more like a comedy. Still very entertaining.

Last night I saw Master and Commander: Far Side of the World. Russell Crowe nailed it. Probably one of his best. Made me really want to go to the Galapagos lol

We braved the theatre to go and see Shang-Chi because we really wanted to support this movie and it was really good! Definitely lived up to what I expect from a Marvel movie.

Back