• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

watched King Arthur last night (the one with Keira Knightley), and it was pretty good.

That movie bruh, it stuck with me for a hot minute, definitely one of the creepier movies I've seen in a LONG time. And that soundtrack!

uggghhhhh right? the soundtrack is amazing! I feel like the music creates a very dreamlike feel, especially when you consider it along with the ambiguous time period.

Ghost in the Shell 2017
it was good. controversy about scarjo is a nonissue. i havent seen the original, though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt
also the visuals were 10/10

The last movie I saw in the theaters was the LEGO Batman Movie. It was somewhat funny and I was surprised in the amount of jokes that were aimed at adults.

Moana, I adored it! I don't watch movies too often either.
I'm actually half way through watching the Animal Crossing movie.
The animation is so pretty.

Picked up Moana on blueray on the way home.

Didn't see it when it was in the cinema. Nobody else wanted to see it with me and I wasn't really hearing anything about it anyway (other than it was somehow racist), so assumed it was 'meh' and forgot about it...

It's pretty awesome. The visuals are probably what I loved the most, there was so much cool/pretty looking things in it, which I don't care how shallow it sounds, when somebody makes an animated movie based on a part of the world/culture that is already visually appealing, I expect to be blown away when reality is no longer a limitation.

Only thing I can say is that a small handful of jokes really didn't land for me, mostly the ones from the Rock (or Maui as he's actually known in the movie). I still liked his character, but when there was an 'on the nose' """joke""" aimed at children, it was probably delivered by Maui...
Though on the other hand this is the first movie I've watched with 'the Rock' in it where I didn't see him as 'the Rock'. I wasn't just waiting for him to deliver the most electrifying move in sports entertainment, he was actually a character.

Of Disney's CG movies, it's an easy third place below Zootopia and Wreck-It-Ralph.

Theaters: Logan
Home: no clue lol, my attention span is short if i'm not at the theaters.

Back