• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

***Whats the best PWP?***

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
I don't need a certain PWP for my town I just want to see what PWP's people like!

I think my favorite either has to be the Picnic Blanket or the Cafe <3
I love food themed PWP's

The zen garden, I like it, and wishing for the wisteria trelis to be suggested.

I love the hammock (i think thats what it's called) and the bus stop. I've been hoping for someone to suggest them for ages but alas, no one has :'(

I really like the lighthouse best. Then it's the hot spring, bus stop, statue fountain and log bench ^_^

Last edited:
I've seen a TON of people have the flower arch from the uchi recommendation. Wisteria trellis I believe it was called.

My favorites: wisteria trellis, picnic blanket, windmill, lighthouse & metal bench.

I hate the wisteria trellis *--* !
I got one, but I will be removing it. (i love real life wisteria trellis, but in game, it looks tacky in my opinion)

I do love Zen pwp (the bell, rice rack) and also the bus top has that totoro vibe I love ^^

The Cafe.
That's the best one right?

Otherwise, I personally really like the topiaries and the trash can.

The boot, man~!
And the flower clock, the video screen, and the fountains.

Campsite, Wisteria trellis and windmill are my favourites :)

I also love the benches and the wooden bridge :D

Back