What's Bothering You?

I've been feeling so tired and uninterested in things. I was feeling like a million bucks last weekend and it feels like it all fell apart for no reason. Maybe I just need to relax or something.
I hope replying to this isn’t out-of-line but if I can get rest when I’m in that mood it does. Or if a friend is there. Just when I get something I’m missing. The question for me is always how.

Do you feel like you’re missing something tangible right now or the apathy is there for vague reasons?

I hope replying to this isn’t out-of-line but if I can get rest when I’m in that mood it does. Or if a friend is there. Just when I get something I’m missing. The question for me is always how.

Do you feel like you’re missing something tangible right now or the apathy is there for vague reasons?
I don't know... maybe?

i’ve been so frazzled and anxious all day and now i get to play my favourite game of “will i or will i not get food poisoning again”!!!!! i had pasta with meatballs for dinner tonight, which is what i had for dinner the night before i got food poisoning in february, and my anxiety is having a field day with it!!!

logically i know that it more than likely wasn’t the pasta + meatballs that made me sick because my parents also ate it and they were fine. and tonight’s dinner was fine, and yet here i am. struggling to breathe, nauseous and trembling because i’m so anxious

and the worst thing is is that even if i don’t get sick again, i’ll never be able to eat anything i ate that day without being scared again because i don’t know what made me sick. 2 of my favourite snacks and one of my favourite meals ruined for me forever. fun. awesome.

This is very minor. the other night i tried to play some HSR. I even tried pulling for a character. Still definitely not feeling it and am leaning towards deleting it and being done with it as much as I liked the game and liked what i had pulled. Just feeling really frustrated still about the customer support. a lot of times i do come back to gacha games, so part of me thinks I should take a long break as I was going to. I haven’t been thinking too much about it, just sad that this happened and i feel guilty about it for the people that added me.

Mood has been a bit down today since I had a dream about another friend; she used to be another best friend but i stopped talking to her because of something that happened at an arcade bar and how she and the other “friend” acted.

Noticed too i still haven’t gotten a response from my friend. Part of me is nervous and rather not hear from him yet; but for the most part it makes me really sad.

Today was still a pretty good day even with my mood feeling icky, but I feel a bit off

logically i know that it more than likely wasn’t the pasta + meatballs that made me sick because my parents also ate it and they were fine. and tonight’s dinner was fine, and yet here i am. struggling to breathe, nauseous and trembling because i’m so anxious

and the worst thing is is that even if i don’t get sick again, i’ll never be able to eat anything i ate that day without being scared again because i don’t know what made me sick. 2 of my favourite snacks and one of my favourite meals ruined for me forever. fun. awesome.
Been there friendo, so I empathize. I think it’s only natural to feel the way you do.

I’ve had food poisoning twice, and both times it was hellish.
The first time, the very last thing I ate before I started throwing up was a Smarties McFlurry, so I blamed that McFlurry to anyone that would listen…completely ignoring the pulled pork sandwich I had at a fair the day before lol

I can’t try for the gold rose because I only have one black rose, I can’t afford the golden watering can, and I’ve already plundered my inventory for desirable collectibles that I’m willing to sell to make more bells ;< not a giant gripe or anything, just kinda wish I wasn’t totally blocked from even attempting to get it through sheer brokeness haha

genuinely so stressed over school/finals; im barely passing my classes and idk i feel like such a disappointment. i wish i was better at school, lol im so convinced i have some undiagnosed adhd or something because it is literally impossible for me to concentrate on anything, its horrible and honestly i start crying when i notice myself not being able to do anything :/ i want this school year to be over already but i have so much due and i cant even bring myself to do it

Starting a new job soon and just anxious about performing well, getting along with coworkers, training, etc. I'm a slow learner and I get overwhelmed easily especially when I don't know what I'm doing. Just icky feelings all around. And now I'm feeling sick on top of that... ugh, it's been a rough week already and it's only Tuesday 😭

This is very minor. the other night i tried to play some HSR. I even tried pulling for a character. Still definitely not feeling it and am leaning towards deleting it and being done with it as much as I liked the game and liked what i had pulled. Just feeling really frustrated still about the customer support. a lot of times i do come back to gacha games, so part of me thinks I should take a long break as I was going to. I haven’t been thinking too much about it, just sad that this happened and i feel guilty about it for the people that added me.
Absolutely take a break. From all the posts you have made about it recently it is clear it is not making you happy right now so don't keep up with it. Games shouldn't feel like a chore or obligation. When they stop being fun it's time to play something else for a while.

Absolutely take a break. From all the posts you have made about it recently it is clear it is not making you happy right now so don't keep up with it. Games shouldn't feel like a chore or obligation. When they stop being fun it's time to play something else for a while.

Thank you so much for the input 🙂; I really appreciate it. Sorry for being a broken record. I know it should be an easy decision to make and is obvious that is what I need to. Not sure why it was hard for me to realize on my own or decide to do.

Back