What's Bothering You?

So many cool Halloween collectibles this year that I need but I'm low on TBT with nothing to really sell. Just gotta hope what I have will suffice. Or get close enough at least.

The fact that I still want to use my MK8 Male Villager to spook out my avatar with, but I'm not very creative/artistic enough to even think of one.

I was thinking of (Badly Drawing) him in a Magic-Academy costume while holding a Spooky Wand, though I don't know if people will be able to identify him as MK8 Male Villager at all.

(If all else fails, I'll just take a snapshot of MK8 Male Villager in Twisted Mansion/Boo Lake and call it a day)

Not even related to the events but I was talking to my bf and every time something there makes me want to draw I’m so depressed I just want my motivation back dude this ruins my day when it happens

I think this is the first Halloween I’m really not feeling it for the season

I know I've already kinda talked about this, but it really is bothering me right now and has been for the last week. I have high hopes for the future, I know that things will get better for me soon enough, but I absolutely hate playing the waiting game. ever since I got home I've kinda been feeling miserable, I already was before I left and now I really am because I've caught a glimpse of how much better my life could be.

I don't really think this is a case of "the grass is greener on the other side", like literally almost anywhere I go and do would be better than hanging around here and waiting around for good things to come. I've lived here for almost 16 years and nothing has gotten better, and I can't help but feel like nothing will ever get better. I want to start making a better life for myself, but for now all I can really do is keep working hard and have the patience of a Saint, I suppose.

Not really surprised by the result of our referendum yesterday bc Australia is a shamelessly racist country but I'm still ****ing disappointed

I’m really hung up on the past rn and really considered messaging some old people but historically that didn’t go well. However playing Crash 4 I very heavily associate it with one person, I love the game regardless but they were one of the coolest people I knew, I kinda ruined that friendship myself and honestly I think we could talk again coz I apologised and they seemed cool but am I really this stuck in the past ):

I wish I had energy to be more active here, but tbh I’m probably just going to do the minimum for the events that I can without feeling like I was just lazy. Im not drawing rn, things are a mess.

I've been doing okay for a while now, not feeling depressed, but I'm at a point where I really feel like I just want to crawl into my bed and curl up into a ball and never get up. I actually feel depressed for the first time in a long time. it sucks so much.

edit: I'm feeling better now, but that episode of depression lowkey kicked my butt. I think I might get off here for the evening, maybe message some friends and watch yt but I'm just too tired to deal with anything else right now.

Last edited:
I keep sneezing tonight and it's driving me insane. I can't concentrate on anything for long because of this and my runny nose.

Edit: Now it's also pretty cold in my room. Not only is this bad since I'm sick, this makes me scared of winter because it got really bad last year and I couldn't sleep in my own room.

Last edited:
it sucks so much that I can't just stay home and save my money. like, I guess technically I could, but it would be at the cost of continuing to destroy my mental health and wellbeing. I wish things didn't have to be this way. it's gonna take me longer to save up money because I'll have half a rent payment to make every month, as well as my student loan debt.

but I mean, I'd rather move out and be slightly more broke than stay in this god-forsaken house. it's pretty sad, but that's just how it is unfortunately. I think it's for the best.

I had to play tech support for my mum's phone which stopped receiving signal earlier today, but after one confusing phone call with the network provider and a trip into town to the company I bought the phone from, she's now without a phone for the next 10 days or so. Talk about a stressful Monday afternoon where everything I wanted to get done online will now have to wait another day and my mum will be contactless for a while as her old phone is in compatible with her newer SIM card. 😮‍💨

Computer crashed several times today, wi-fi not working properly, walked barefoot in cat vomit, it's raining and beautiful autumn leaves are all falling.

I had a headache before, and then it stopped…

Only for my stomach to hurt now. I truly can't get enough of it. 🙃

Edit: oh, but now my stomach doesn't hurt anymore but my head does. Like seriously. Body. Can you please pick a pain and stick with it?

Last edited:
Back