What's Bothering You?

I feel like some people are way more positive than me. To the point that maybe I should be a little bit more quiet about my problems because I'm starting to get advice that doesn't work for me and I didn't really ask for either. (It wasn't on here.)

Edit: I will apply for the job, I don’t have a lot time anymore to be picky. I wanted to get an office job, but even retail and manual will have to do now.

Last edited:
It’s bothering me that I didn’t get one of my bills in the mail. I was able to pay it by phone so it’s not late but I keep wondering where it went. Now I’m worried the replacement copy I asked them to send will also get lost in the mail.

We are also now under a tornado watch until 3pm . There has been tornado’s to the west of us.

Just work. Feels like we’re always one step ahead and two steps behind. I’ve got to stop letting other peoples emotions affecting me - my boss is great but he takes things personally and gets himself down and that brings me down.

Something I ordered on October 1st didn’t even “ship out” until October 11th. It’s also still in California. I did not think it would take so long. It sucks that it’s also something that I need, so it would’ve been nice for a faster shipping time.

the friendly ghost plushie is so cute but at the same time.. omg.. he’s my enemy. i’ve been hoping for a Wisp collectible for so LONG

Back