• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

I want to keep dressing up after Halloween, I'm so sad that it's all gonna be over soon :,,,,,,,(

lowkey though on November 6th when they do their monthly gathering here in the city I'm just gonna dress as a plague doctor again and wander aimlessly around poking sick ppl with my cane lol, who wouldn't want to do that year round??

Every once in awhile I'll find a grey hair on my head & today I found another one. I'm only 26 I don't want grey hair yet lmao. I pulled in out and held it in my hand thinking about how I turn 27 on November 2nd. I feel so old sigh. The hair was so coarse like friggin' goat hair.

People who can’t just admit that they maybe possibly could have done something wrong and instead act like the victim if confronted... the most off-putting thing ever
Post automatically merged:

Every once in awhile I'll find a grey hair on my head & today I found another one. I'm only 26 I don't want grey hair yet lmao. I pulled in out and held it in my hand thinking about how I turn 27 on November 2nd. I feel so old sigh. The hair was so coarse like friggin' goat hair.

Turned 28 last month, everyone loooves pointing my grey hairs out when they notice them 😆 It’s like they think I don’t know they’re there. I do folks it’s ok

This is so freaking petty. I finally got the precision tool kit that I needed to open up my laptop case in order to replace the battery (which I got earlier this week on Tuesday). I got to the last 5 screws, and for the life it, none of them would budge with either a PH00 or PH0000 screwdriver bit (M2x2 screws). So close yet so far...

This is so freaking petty. I finally got the precision tool kit that I needed to open up my laptop case in order to replace the battery (which I got earlier this week on Tuesday). I got to the last 5 screws, and for the life it, none of them would budge with either a PH00 or PH0000 screwdriver bit (M2x2 screws). So close yet so far...

I hope you get it taken care of. you should maybe leave them a review or contact the seller about that. that would make me so mad if that happened to me ><

I'm 25 and I have so many silver hairs, and they catch the light a lot :') they're kinda shiny and pretty though so I don't mind them all that much ☺️

im just feeling a bit sad today 🤷‍♀️
aw :( I’m sorry to hear that. I’m actually feeling a bit depressed myself as well. I hope you feel better soon and you’re welcome to dm if you want to chat about animal crossing or whatever to distract yourself.

I am extremely upset my switch lite froze and I had it only since the end of may when i got it for my birthday. i didn’t get the life time warranty or whatever it is called (can’t think since i am too upset since i already went over my limit of how much i could spend on my bday. been a bit down before this happened and now i am extremely anxious ><

I hope you get it taken care of. you should maybe leave them a review or contact the seller about that. that would make me so mad if that happened to me ><
Oh, it wasn't the fault of the vendor selling the tool kit. I'm guessing the screws experienced some damage internally (wear and tear, maybe a bit from the manufacturing process -- who knows). I'm really just annoyed that I got all the tools I needed and felt ready to actually switch out the battery myself, only to be stopped by five incredibly tight screws. I'm going to Canada Computers tomorrow after getting the flu shot to get the laptop checked out and get a quote from them. Thank you for your concern! <3

*Virtual hug* It's okay to feel sad for any or no reason. Not sure if you prefer dogs or cats, so I included a cute video for each in the spoiler below. I hope this brightens your day a bit, and feel free to message me if you'd like a listening ear. ❤

aw :( I’m sorry to hear that. I’m actually feeling a bit depressed myself as well. I hope you feel better soon and you’re welcome to dm if you want to chat about animal crossing or whatever to distract yourself.

I am extremely upset my switch lite froze and I had it only since the end of may when i got it for my birthday. i didn’t get the life time warranty or whatever it is called (can’t think since i am too upset since i already went over my limit of how much i could spend on my bday. been a bit down before this happened and now i am extremely anxious ><
I hope GameStop will be able to take care of your Switch Lite for a reasonable cost. Don't hesitate to reach out if it will help you alleviate some of your anxiety. 💜

I feel like this week has been a crapshow for things breaking. One of our toilets started leaking water, and the knob to turn off its own water supply was so rusted, so we had to shut off the main water supply to the house. Thankfully, a plumber was able to come on the same day in the afternoon to replace the old part on all the toilets in the house, so fingers crossed. *knocks on wood*

thank you so much for thinking of me 🥺💖 i think i’ll get over it by tomorrow though, here’s hoping!

im sorry to hear about your switch too, hopefully it can be fixed quickly and not too costly : (
feel free to pm me too if you ever need something to lift your spirits, i do have a lot of pictures of cute cats ready for someone in need of cheering up 😂

*Virtual hug* It's okay to feel sad for any or no reason. Not sure if you prefer dogs or cats, so I included a cute video for each in the spoiler below. I hope this brightens your day a bit, and feel free to message me if you'd like a listening ear. ❤

I feel like this week has been a crapshow for things breaking. One of our toilets started leaking water, and the knob to turn off its own water supply was so rusted, so we had to shut off the main water supply to the house. Thankfully, a plumber was able to come on the same day in the afternoon to replace the old part on all the toilets in the house, so fingers crossed. *knocks on wood*
thanks so much 💕 this was super sweet! some cute dogs and cats always cheer me up!

i hope everything works out for you too! it rlly sucks that happened ; (
you can always reach out if you need a distraction ☺️

Oh, it wasn't the fault of the vendor selling the tool kit. I'm guessing the screws experienced some damage internally (wear and tear, maybe a bit from the manufacturing process -- who knows). I'm really just annoyed that I got all the tools I needed and felt ready to actually switch out the battery myself, only to be stopped by five incredibly tight screws. I'm going to Canada Computers tomorrow after getting the flu shot to get the laptop checked out and get a quote from them. Thank you for your concern! <3

I hope GameStop will be able to take care of your Switch Lite for a reasonable cost. Don't hesitate to reach out if it will help you alleviate some of your anxiety. 💜

thank you so much for thinking of me 🥺💖 i think i’ll get over it by tomorrow though, here’s hoping!

im sorry to hear about your switch too, hopefully it can be fixed quickly and not too costly : (
feel free to pm me too if you ever need something to lift your spirits, i do have a lot of pictures of cute cats ready for someone in need of cheering up 😂

thanks so much 💕 this was super sweet! some cute dogs and cats always cheer me up!

i hope everything works out for you too! it rlly sucks that happened ; (
you can always reach out if you need a distraction ☺

Thank you both for your kindness 😊; it is not the end of the world and there are worst things that could have happened like it stop working completely. Aw that’s so thoughtful of you 😊. I have pictures of my kitties I can share with you if you ever need a lift me up too ^.^.

E1C10DF9-AC89-4A06-B5BA-24B4DD3CA30B.jpeg

dang. I’m really sorry that they did that :/; i totally don’t blame you for being disappointed. that is really greedy of them.

I can relate to a degree with ACNH. I was looking forward to use the qr designs and I expected it to be free like in Nl and HHD. $19.99 is nowhere as bad as what the company is asking from you to pay, but still had i not had a gift card, I wouldn’t have been able to afford it even if it was only $5.99 for a year subscription. and was disappointed i couldn’t hang up any of the designs i downloaded even with a sub unless i remade it. And then there was ffxv whose story had so many plot holes and i bought thr game on day one and then they released paid dlc to fill the plot holes. still haven’t bought them to this day, that ticked me off.
Thank you 🧡 The price of the $60 bundle is supposed to be on sale even, it was originally $100 it says 😱 Craziness! It only includes 2 character skins (from last year) and 2 different color schemes for them

I definitely agree with the Nintendo Online problem... They're basically charging us to use our own internet! They also don't give you nearly enough Custom Design storage spaces in ACNH 😖 There are thousands of beautiful designs, but we're limited to only being able to use a handful of them

I actual feel like absolute **** today, mostly mentally but a little bit physically as well. I feel like a can't focus. Everything I do, hear or say is making me feel anxious. I feel like I can't do my job properly. My coworkers are probably annoyed af with me by now. I just feel so goddamn off today. But that's no excuse to not be at work. Work and coworkers only expect you to be sick if you're in bed with the flu or whatever. But bro, I'm so mentally ill rn I wanna die

awe no :(. your feelings are perfectly valid and if you need someone to talk to, i’m all ears🧡. i hope you feel better soon!

:( that’s so frustrating omg. i’m sorry that happened; the switches + switch lites can really be hella faulty at times which just,, isn’t sexy. but i hope you’re able to get it fixed soon and that it won’t be too costly! c’:
D58FCA95-C8F9-4EEF-8381-15FD011A0CBE.jpeg

This ended up being a big post. Dumping bleh relationshippy stuff here, and virus talk of course
it's my day off with my boyfriend and I'm like consistently getting jealous of the friends he discord calls and games and watches movies with. I just can never get over my own annoying feelings of inferiority and I feel like there's just nothing to me. Nothing interesting to me and he's just over me and keeping the peace til the lease ends :/ and the worst thing is that's probably not true because he says otherwise and doesn't give me actual reasons to worry... besides 2 weeks ago when he suddenly went to a friend's house even tho we're in a fricken pandemic.
Not that cheating is really a concern, we are polyamorous so he is free to date others. Jealousy still happens though, especially without communication. I do have my wife here but she's usually sucked into a horror movie marathon or something and honestly there's been a disconnect between the two of us since she went to her gf's house (by plane) during a fricken pandemic ... And my bf was uncomfortable with her doing that too, but suddenly hanging+SINGING with friends is fine because be wants to now. Ugh!

<severe sobbing>

I- please somebody kill me already I want to die

<severe sobbing>

<severe sobbing>

<severe sobbing>

<severe sobbing>

<severe sobbing>

Hey are you okay? Please let me know if you want to privately message me. I'm hear to listen and offer any advice if needed. <3

Back