• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend / boyfriend idk wtf he is just pinned me down and yelled in my face so yup that's what's bothering me right now

People who are too lazy to use a full stop.

They should be publically flogged.

People who are too lazy to use a full stop.

They should be publically flogged.

wow grammar nazi much.

also my head and neck is bothering me gooo die. also had to throw away a nice shirt gdi because it had a huge hole so i can't wear but i didn't notice it when buying it wmh. good thing it was only like $4

It's already rather warm outside but since I also have cramps I feel even more warm. Too warm and uncomfortably warm. :(

I found flights to my partner for just over ?300, considering I've paid ?800 before that's an amazing deal and i'm dying because I just don't.... have ?300 rn

I need a job that'll let me take a 1-2 week break after working there for only like 2 weeks

I moved from my hometown and I'm having issues finding part time work :/ Getting really hard to support myself now.

Just realized that it's Sunday. I'll have to go to church school later.

It's so damn expensive, yet we barely learn anything. I have it with this girl who I dislike; she's rude to me.

i worked real hard to get a chapter up for my hq fic cuz i haven't updated in a while cuz ive had no motivation and i still haven't gotten any comments on it :(

it just makes me feel like it doesnt matter or that no one cares and idk. i just worked real hard cuz i'm writing this fic alone now so it's much harder to get anything done and we usually get a handful of comments after a chapter's updated but now it's been a full day and nothing. is it that the other author's gone now? that can't be it. is it cuz it hasn't been updated in a couple months? well we've done that before, and people still came back. i dont rly understand

it literally has 119 subscriptions and 85 bookmarks. like, where are you people? already only a small few of those actually commented, but now there's nothing. like please, i'm writing you a novel for free. i do this because i like it but lately it's been really hard for me. i even said in the author's notes that encouragement really helped me finish the latest chapter. it would just be nice if i got some appreciation for it, i guess.

edit: i am actually a huge idiot, there were comments on it, 4. i mean yeah only 4 but i thought i had 0 so... but why T F did ao3 not put them in my inbox :mad:

Last edited:
Just realized that it's Sunday. I'll have to go to church school later.

It's so damn expensive, yet we barely learn anything. I have it with this girl who I dislike; she's rude to me.

Quit that **** man. I can tell you don't want it.

Also I don't think it was a good idea for me to sleep like 3+ hours in the afternoon ugh. Felt like a bad acid trip or **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back