• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling a lot better but now my depression is acting up again...

Last edited:
Thinking about classes bothers me a lot. It's stressful that I should have at least 10 specific kind of courses completed at the end of the third year. So far I have just 5 (though soon 6 if I pass an optional chemistry course) and the second year is just one period away from done. What am I gonna doooo!!

Still sick. Colds like to cling to me for a long time. I really hope I'll be all better for my birthday. :/
I'm sorry to hear it, having a cold is an inconvenience at its finest. I hope you'll get better soon! :lemon:

Wonder how many bells a weird doll would actually be worth ... should probably not think about it.

also people not being home when they should. and my cold can **** off

i just noticed theres some sort of bump or spot besides my ear, only hurts if i touch it but the inside of my ear aches

im doing a design for a tshirt oof
no one uses oof anymore but the doing the design is a big ol OOOF
ive found my creativity is at its peak at 12-4am so you can imagine my sleep schedule ahah god i have to go out tomorrow

I don't even know if my glasses are ready for collection today but I have it in my mind that I'm just going to stroll in there like I'm something and somehow obtain them anyway. I've been advised to wear my glasses more often because of my dry eyes, I told my optician..."yea, that's not going to happen".

My boyfriend is in hospital today, although it's for nothing major, I still worry about him. :(

omhhhhh dude
tokyo ghoul:re chapter 42...
haru's disease is making me itch so bad i'm crying the girl did not deserve that, how did i miss that the first time reading this manga

My mom seems to be getting a kidney infection again, whenever she does she needs to be hospitalized ugh. :(

The glasses were not ready, absolutely useless I tell you! Successfully rescheduled my appointment though and now laying here with extreme period cramps.

I register for classes in 3 minutes & almost all of them only have 2 seats left. I am STRESSED.

As if filming myself for a class project wasn't horrible already, the video file is apparently too big and won't add itself to the page where it's supposed to be turned in. I've waited dozens of minutes for it to load only to notice a pop-up message saying the file is too large. Thanks a lot, you piece of crap file!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back