What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend / boyfriend idk wtf he is just pinned me down and yelled in my face so yup that's what's bothering me right now

People who are too lazy to use a full stop.

They should be publically flogged.

People who are too lazy to use a full stop.

They should be publically flogged.

wow grammar nazi much.

also my head and neck is bothering me gooo die. also had to throw away a nice shirt gdi because it had a huge hole so i can't wear but i didn't notice it when buying it wmh. good thing it was only like $4

It's already rather warm outside but since I also have cramps I feel even more warm. Too warm and uncomfortably warm. :(

I found flights to my partner for just over ?300, considering I've paid ?800 before that's an amazing deal and i'm dying because I just don't.... have ?300 rn

I need a job that'll let me take a 1-2 week break after working there for only like 2 weeks

I moved from my hometown and I'm having issues finding part time work :/ Getting really hard to support myself now.

Just realized that it's Sunday. I'll have to go to church school later.

It's so damn expensive, yet we barely learn anything. I have it with this girl who I dislike; she's rude to me.

i worked real hard to get a chapter up for my hq fic cuz i haven't updated in a while cuz ive had no motivation and i still haven't gotten any comments on it :(

it just makes me feel like it doesnt matter or that no one cares and idk. i just worked real hard cuz i'm writing this fic alone now so it's much harder to get anything done and we usually get a handful of comments after a chapter's updated but now it's been a full day and nothing. is it that the other author's gone now? that can't be it. is it cuz it hasn't been updated in a couple months? well we've done that before, and people still came back. i dont rly understand

it literally has 119 subscriptions and 85 bookmarks. like, where are you people? already only a small few of those actually commented, but now there's nothing. like please, i'm writing you a novel for free. i do this because i like it but lately it's been really hard for me. i even said in the author's notes that encouragement really helped me finish the latest chapter. it would just be nice if i got some appreciation for it, i guess.

edit: i am actually a huge idiot, there were comments on it, 4. i mean yeah only 4 but i thought i had 0 so... but why T F did ao3 not put them in my inbox :mad:

Last edited:
Just realized that it's Sunday. I'll have to go to church school later.

It's so damn expensive, yet we barely learn anything. I have it with this girl who I dislike; she's rude to me.

Quit that **** man. I can tell you don't want it.

Also I don't think it was a good idea for me to sleep like 3+ hours in the afternoon ugh. Felt like a bad acid trip or **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back