What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really busy day tomorrow, a Calc II exam on Thursday, and a Physics exam on Friday... then I gotta start studying for finals which are coming up in about 2 weeks...

Looks like I'm gonna lose alotta sleep in the next couple days .-.

my dad wants to move to sweden
also he wants to book a holiday for everyone in the summer holidays but i want to go to an event on the 28th of july i hopeeeeeeeeeeee hopppeeeee i can go

People who pay for blue roses in acnl in exchange for cold, hard-earned tbt.
I know it’s not something big, but it still bugs me nonetheless.

Something I have to live with forever that I don't deserve.

Should I leave here?

It's like a family. :(

just over a week left to get like ?300 and ugh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also trying to get a job is hell when you live in a village with awful transport links and you don't drive

i got called in yesterday and now i'm mad that i have a 1 day weekend lol i never have time to do anything. :[

The fact that I keep blaming others for my problems...'NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!!

The fact that I keep blaming others for my problems...'NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!!

The way I look at it, it's always best if you're the one causing your problems. The easiest person in the world to change is yourself, so that way you can fix the problem instead of being forced to deal with it.

thank you mom because every time I bring you a problem you make it about you and make me feel the need to apologize to you and make you feel better when it was never about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back