• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lactose intolerant? :eek:

I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel.....
sad....
violated....
and completely miserably alone.

I have absolutely no idea as to why, which bothers me even more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not even alone, right now!
Though, I am the only one awake
but it's that feeling...that detachment from everything...
Idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It sucks.

Last edited:
I'm supposed to be asleep... Why am I not asleep.

I'm so hungry, but this wouldn't be a problem if I was asleep.

Why wouldn't my boyfriend text me to tell me he was running hours late at work? Doesn't he know where my mind goes? If I did that to him he would have been blowing up my phone and calling everyone I ever knew! Now I am in an irreversible funk, depressed as heck.

I keep throwin up but I cbf getting out Of bed coz it's cold so I am just swallowing it and it tastes acidy ok bye

Lol, perv cookies.

Right now. uh well im hungry, and i dont want these candies. also ... white feather

I just don't seem to care.
...I'd rather have my ridiculously overemotional self, than be this cold uncaring person...
I have no idea what's going on with me.

this boy that used to be my best friend doesn't talk to me anymore...

that bothers me.. i guess..

I never wanted a Villager amiibo until I saw his MK8 costume, but that's not really worth 15$, let alone 80. lol

Yesterday I sacrificed my lunch time to fix a poster that I hadn't broken and it didn't even rank third place even though it looked better than most other posters submitted. I was really hungry yesterday and I wasted my lunch for nothing (I guess I am really hungry most days anyways).

Deerui is leaving.
Coincidentally autocorrect changed that to Sweetie, which is what they were. Imma miss them. Blah. I miss a few users, right now.

I have a few scars on me from cutting myself, but with summertime coming soon I can't be walking around with a pentagram carved into my arm.... So I decided to slice it up even more so the pentagram couldn't be visible. But then.... Ugh now there's gonna be a bunch of scars there ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back