Not open for further replies.
Lactose intolerant? :eek:

I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel.....
sad....
violated....
and completely miserably alone.

I have absolutely no idea as to why, which bothers me even more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not even alone, right now!
Though, I am the only one awake
but it's that feeling...that detachment from everything...
Idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It sucks.

Last edited:
I'm supposed to be asleep... Why am I not asleep.

I'm so hungry, but this wouldn't be a problem if I was asleep.

Why wouldn't my boyfriend text me to tell me he was running hours late at work? Doesn't he know where my mind goes? If I did that to him he would have been blowing up my phone and calling everyone I ever knew! Now I am in an irreversible funk, depressed as heck.

I keep throwin up but I cbf getting out Of bed coz it's cold so I am just swallowing it and it tastes acidy ok bye

Lol, perv cookies.

Right now. uh well im hungry, and i dont want these candies. also ... white feather

I just don't seem to care.
...I'd rather have my ridiculously overemotional self, than be this cold uncaring person...
I have no idea what's going on with me.

this boy that used to be my best friend doesn't talk to me anymore...

that bothers me.. i guess..

I never wanted a Villager amiibo until I saw his MK8 costume, but that's not really worth 15$, let alone 80. lol

Yesterday I sacrificed my lunch time to fix a poster that I hadn't broken and it didn't even rank third place even though it looked better than most other posters submitted. I was really hungry yesterday and I wasted my lunch for nothing (I guess I am really hungry most days anyways).

Deerui is leaving.
Coincidentally autocorrect changed that to Sweetie, which is what they were. Imma miss them. Blah. I miss a few users, right now.

I have a few scars on me from cutting myself, but with summertime coming soon I can't be walking around with a pentagram carved into my arm.... So I decided to slice it up even more so the pentagram couldn't be visible. But then.... Ugh now there's gonna be a bunch of scars there ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back