What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin and grandmother are fighting and I want to cry. My cousin doesn't realize how superficial she's become. I wish she would listen to me when I try to help her..

the fact my boyfriend got overly jealous over pretty much nothing. it's strange because he never gets jealous, like ever, and he really had no real reason to today

I find the perfect town...
Puck, Sprinkle, Antonio, Sydney, and Astrid....cherries...blue town hall...
The only thing is that Antonio and Sprinkle (two that I really want to keep) live either too close to town hall or right in front of the ****ing bridge...
Along with all of that Angus is moving in.
I hate Angus.

The collar of my cat dress, it like, poofs out unless I pull on the sleeve bits every two seconds, it makes it dreadful stick-outy scoop in the front. That ain't cute. Also that people from a different department KEEP asking me to look stuff up because their boss didn't give them a list they are suppose to have. =[[[ Not my job yo.

I'm all for let's talk but I swear some people need to put some weight in. One-worded responses for every single one of my twenty questions makes it very hard to carry a conversation. And you wanted to talk to me!

Also, I forgot how annoying tumblr can get.

I have so much homework to do today. I just wanna sleeeeep

This easter event
Glad I am super depressed on Easter. Thanks website dedicated to Animal Crossing, a game about relaxing and happiness.

Yeah, literally slamming my heads in the breaks I take, I can't figure them out for life the ones I still need for now.

I think it might be because i'm on a tablet, I haven't seen anything...I don't know what these "clues" or "riddles" are even supposed to look like. It's pissing me off because in my acnl game there are no stone, earth, or tree eggs spawning and i've been at it for a couple of hours and not a single one yet. Apparently i'm not the only one and its happening to a lot of people. I also ate too much chocolate and have a headache, Easter is sucking.

Eh, they are not always egg images it can be links or stuff I guess they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back