• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an essay to do and i keep closing this tab but i always stop after 1 sentence to check it anyways

Last edited:
OK so prepare for a long rant that nobody cares about. If you hate paragraphs, skip this post.
If you hate paragraphs, skip this post.
So just to kind of set the stage, I liked this one girl in my art class, and so I wanted to ask her out. And in January, I did, but she rejected me. Then the NEXT week, she gave me this fake-ass love note saying how hot I was and just sucking up to me just to mess with me. I pretty much just abandoned her then, and we haven't talked ever since. I've told myself she's a ***** and moved on.
Or so I thought.
I've been finding myself thinking more and more about her, and how much I really love her. Yes I know, she's *****y, but I can't get over her. I don't want to tell myself I don't want to get over her. I've been trying to find ways, but there really is none. I know if I were to go out with her, it would be the most miserable thing ever, which is what I don't want to happen. I don't want to be with her, but I want to more than anything, if that makes sense. So please, if you have any tips, that would be great.

OK so prepare for a long rant that nobody cares about. If you hate paragraphs, skip this post.
So just to kind of set the stage, I liked this one girl in my art class, and so I wanted to ask her out. And in January, I did, but she rejected me. Then the NEXT week, she gave me this fake-ass love note saying how hot I was and just sucking up to me just to mess with me. I pretty much just abandoned her then, and we haven't talked ever since. I've told myself she's a ***** and moved on.
Or so I thought.
I've been finding myself thinking more and more about her, and how much I really love her. Yes I know, she's *****y, but I can't get over her. I don't want to tell myself I don't want to get over her. I've been trying to find ways, but there really is none. I know if I were to go out with her, it would be the most miserable thing ever, which is what I don't want to happen. I don't want to be with her, but I want to more than anything, if that makes sense. So please, if you have any tips, that would be great.

You're probably confusing lust with love c:

I'd write advice, but I probably shouldn't discuss it here. Feel free to pop into chat/drop me a PM.

Or so I thought.

You could do what I did when met with this situation. I "went out" with the *****y person and I still regret it. I knew I was going to regret it, but I didn't know I would regret it as much as I do now. But it doesn't keep me from living my life. Though I did hate it for a little while. You can take a risk and (most likely, cause she sounds rude) be unhappy, or not take the risk and always wonder what might have happened.

Or, you could give it some more time. Try and find someone else to think about. I was heartbroken when a guy I was really into turned out to be a huge d***** and was just playing me, but I got over after finding someone else to be interested in.
I hope it all works out for you! I don't want to say "you should do this" or "you should do that" because it's not my place to tell you what to do. But I suggest doing what you think is best for you and what you want to do.

To keep on topic...

My nose STILL won't work and I kinda regret not ordering a PacMan while I was at GameStop

Last edited:
I kind of feel bad when I'm not as nice as I could be. Straddling the line of tough love and comforting is too tough at a given's notice.

I've had trouble falling asleep for the past week........ I have spurts where I have insomnia but it never lasts this long. Anyone who has had or has insomnia will be able to understand that laying in your bed for hours trying to fall asleep can be maddening. I'm tired of it. :x

uGH i was just about to get marina moved in tomorrow but carmen changed her mind and said she wasnt moving after all. im so mad oh my god help

People just really can't grasp onto what being asexual means...
they just don't get it.

I've had a lot on my plate recently about uh feeling lonely and left out of things and been spending a lot more time on Animal Crossing so I guess now you see my loneliness has brought me to these forums and well being alone bothers me I suppose quite a bit. I'm actually quite terrified of being alone:(

I've had a lot on my plate recently about uh feeling lonely and left out of things and been spending a lot more time on Animal Crossing so I guess now you see my loneliness has brought me to these forums and well being alone bothers me I suppose quite a bit. I'm actually quite terrified of being alone:(

whoa man. youre definitely not alone bc you pretty much narrated how ive been feeling these last couple weeks.

Last edited:
"UK event" uh well pretty much the nordic countries has the UK version as well... ****** event.

I still have a cold. :| I don't want to be sick anymore.

I love cereal...
why does it have to hate me so much? D:
... milk, specifically

Last edited:
We watched "The Tale of Princess Kaguya" in third period today and while I loved the movie, the ending was so unsatisfying ;;

Actually what's really bothering me is having to go back to school on Monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back