What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a quiz I have to take in Music Theory before I can finally call it quits today... still about an hour and 15 min before the class starts. C'mon let's hurry up and get this done and over with so I can chill :(

If I save carefully I might be able to feel comfortable with snagging a Toy Hammer at this year's restock if there is one. I didn't even try last year because I didn't have enough TBT.

Last edited:
There is an extra island in the alola region in the top right corner of the map and i want to know what the **** game freak is hiding

Living in the worst timezone ever. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wow that book was harder to find than i thought :(

There is an extra island in the alola region in the top right corner of the map and i want to know what the **** game freak is hiding

Time to call Boundary Break boi Shesez amiright??

Also for the last week or so, part of me has been like "boi you should change back to your TF2 aesthetic, it was the best and it's hilarious and awesome cmon do it boiii" and another part of me is like "noooo don't change it, you've had this avi for like 2 months and it's the best avi on TBT pls don't change ittttt"

This is the hardest dilemma I've been through in a while xDDD

^just change to my hippie chain chomp :p

also gdi mom stop being a greedy ****. either you buy two buns or none at all, or worst case eat it before i get back wmh

I've been laughing at Steamed Hams for like an hour, and after I sang along with the "Skinner and the Superintendent" song, now I have a sharp pain going through my left shoulder when I breathe...

Steamed Hams has taken over my body lmao
pls don't hurt me tho

im at my friends house, we did a lot of fun things today which i havent done in a while but i cant help but feel empty. nothing will satisfy me fully i guess lol? i dont really understand

11:11pm and I can't sleep... part of me wants to stay up all night but another part of me really loves going to bed early...

I'll prob just watch King of the Hilll til I fall asleep.

My best friend heavily implied that I'm incompetent with socializing, and that it would embarass her if people started saying I was weird because I wouldn't talk to people besides her.
This was yesterday.
Yesterday my best friend practically said I'm incompetent with socializing and that my incompetence embarasses her.

Some people don’t know how to not scream stomp and yell in the middle of the night, dorms are such lovely places to live

Same omg
My roommate next door constantly has friends over and every night when I'm trying to sleep they're yelling like wild hooligans. You'd think they were mentally ill or somethin, the way they go HOEEEEAHWUOHHHHEOMLUUUUUHAAAAHHHHHHH for like 5 hours every night and laugh like they're completely insane. Not even kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back