• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel exactly like this dog
45DDBE9B-4455-4CFB-B4DE-CE76E8C01383.jpg

I just...really don't know what to think know, or don't know what to do. I'd be stupid to say that I didn't see myself in this situation, I was just in denial for so long that this would ever happen. I saw it coming, and yet I did nothing to try to fix it. How come when I see something coming, or know when I need help, I never reach out to do it or do anything about it?? I'm just so terrible at dealing with stressful situations that my mind's instant reaction is just to block it out instantly, and don't think about it any further. That's not going to work this time. So many thoughts are running through my head, and so many paths to fix them. I wouldn't have a clue what action to take. I've done so many things wrong that I should've corrected. It's all my fault, not anyone elses much to their belief. I can't take back what I've done, I've well in truly screwed up. I feel like I'm a rabbit frozen in headlights right now, I can't do anything.

Last edited:
i didnt get accepted into this paid internship thing i wanted to do this summer so now im looking for jobs i could do and theyre all either like you have to be at least 18 or have had past experience like bih how do u expect me to do either

Too much. I'm working full time again this summer, I'm constantly lying to my parents, my summer classes are shaping up to be miserable, I'm not going to see my boyfriend very much over the next 3 and a half months, finals are coming up and I don't feel prepared, and to top it all off I don't think I'm going to be able to register for 3 of the classes I need next semester and I'm going to end up taking classes that don't fulfill any requirements for me and will essentially be a waste of time.

Last edited:
I had the radio volume turned up as I folded the clothes, so I didn't realize that my grandma was ringing the doorbell. My mom came back to get her uniform for work, and I guess she must've locked the door. My grandma was yelling at me, saying that if something bad were to happen to her or if something bad happened in general, then I wouldn't have known about it with the music turned on. She also scolded me for always keeping the bedroom door shut, compared me to others, and said I was useless. Fantastic.

ive been so much more irritable than usual the past few days or week or so, even though my antidepressants were increased. so idk whats up w that

I am so very sick. =[ Working all night with a sinus headache that progressed into a sinus migraine and with a fever definitely wasn't one of the best choices. Feeling so miserable, hoping I can convince someone to make me food with my sick sad face. =[

everyone (especially in this house.) : *says every bad thing about me , make me feel like **** , make me feel useless , scream at me and make me have a breakdown*
me : why are you screaming at me? i didnt did anything bad
everyone again : *act like they are hurt now and remind me more im a piece of ****.*
me : ok sorry.l

Last edited:
I'm feeling slightly better about myself, but now I'm feeling really exhausted and can't be bothered with work tonight :/

My physics homework sets usually have about 4-5 problems, but this new one has 7. And the subject it goes over (magnetism) is pretty complicated cause it's not as easy to solve for magnetic field/force as it is to solve for electric field/force. I only had 2 problems on this chapter last night and they both took me a good 20-30 min each to figure out!

Guess I'll be starting this homework tonight instead of tomorrow... I was hoping I could go to bed early tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back