• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting annoyed that literally people are just doing stickmen like pixels around here these days and people will buy the hell out of those things.

Why am I annoyed about it? I don't even know.

people like cutesy shi.t here just gotta deal with it :lemon:

I'm getting annoyed that literally people are just doing stickmen like pixels around here these days and people will buy the hell out of those things.

Why am I annoyed about it? I don't even know.

Art auctions are annoying, tbh. Well, not all of them, just the pixel stuff seems to take over the market right now. 3000tbt for a tiny pixel isn't my cup of tea. I wish there was a seperate section just for them since they pop up a lot.

Idk if I would call myself an artist if I made pixel people.

Art auctions are annoying, tbh. Well, not all of them, just the pixel stuff seems to take over the market right now. 3000tbt for a tiny pixel isn't my cup of tea. I wish there was a seperate section just for them since they pop up a lot.

Idk if I would call myself an artist if I made pixel people.

if theres a lot of detail in them, then yeah 500TBT+ seems fair but 3k??? uh
pixeling isnt hard to learn, either dolling (LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE DO THAT. like wtf), freehand, or isometric (isometric is literally the easiest thing to learn when you start out pixeling)

inb4 people start selling pokemon sprite edits/fakemon sprites

When I did pixels, I never called them art because majority of people "can" pixel but cannot actually do great pixels, AKA pixels that are added to games/indie games, THOSE are pixel "art" at the end of the day.
And omfg, 3k? and here I thought 200 TBT for one of my pixels back in the day was stupidly high.

I SWEAR IF THESE NEW STICKMEN RECRUITS GET TONS OF TBT FOR THIS STUFF...I'm going to cry.

When I did pixels, I never called them art because majority of people "can" pixel but cannot actually do great pixels, AKA pixels that are added to games/indie games, THOSE are pixel "art" at the end of the day.
And omfg, 3k? and here I thought 200 TBT for one of my pixels back in the day was stupidly high.

I SWEAR IF THESE NEW STICKMEN RECRUITS GET TONS OF TBT FOR THIS STUFF...I'm going to cry.

people buy these pixel arts bc they cant be bothered to learn how to do it themselves
remember when poppet was/is selling one for 400, a couple for 700 but still using bases all the while
these teeny tiny pixels
for nearly 1kTBT

=

"if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all !!!!!!!!!!" what are we, in kindergarten

"if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all !!!!!!!!!!" what are we, in kindergarten

That was still rude of that one user to criticize someone for charging a lot for a small pixel. Everyone has the right to set their own price, and if any buyer or lurker is going to complain about people "overpricing" when it's their shop, then they need to leave. And that user continued to stay and criticize the others for almost everything. I felt bad for poppet when that rude user posted rude stuff.

As soon as I wake up and I see this **** popping up in my phone.

I wish I've never made contact with this person because I'm really getting tired of their bs.

i want to rp so much but i don't know where.

tbt rps [the few i see] stink, eff eff dot net doesn't have many and the ones that are interesting are rampant with mary sues and i don't know how to tumble. :U

i have no even begun to procrastinate...

on another note, my very amazing teacher has unfortunately left on maternity leave. some other unfortunate news is that we will be having a uh very special sub that no one, including me, is excited for. she arrives on Feb 1 so, bleh.

Honestly this community...thinking of taking a LOOOONG-a**break!

As soon as I wake up and I see this **** popping up in my phone.

I wish I've never made contact with this person because I'm really getting tired of their bs.

not on phone but i feel y.

also getting up at 7 am and blizzard outside holllaaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this text i cant find why couldn't we get that in the compendium as well -_-

i left my DS on all night and this morning it was flashing red so its at home right now charging :(
blarrrrarrraghghgs gshh h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back