• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I signed up for online classes because I can rarely leave the house and I find out that I have to leave the house to buy two $50 text books. When I emailed my teacher about not having the money to afford the text book until my pell grant money comes in, he said kind of rudely that I could simply go to the library "today" and make a xerox copy of it... I'm not entirely sure that's legal, but I could be wrong. So much for online classes ;w;

The fact that I signed up for online classes because I can rarely leave the house and I find out that I have to leave the house to buy two $50 text books. When I emailed my teacher about not having the money to afford the text book until my pell grant money comes in, he said kind of rudely that I could simply go to the library "today" and make a xerox copy of it... I'm not entirely sure that's legal, but I could be wrong. So much for online classes ;w;

punch him in the face through your monitor

Really upset that the E-shop decides to not work the moment I got freaking Super Mario from Club Nintendo.

I'm getting annoyed that literally people are just doing stickmen like pixels around here these days and people will buy the hell out of those things.

Why am I annoyed about it? I don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back