• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my life is falling apart, i hate myself, i hate my family, i hate my life.
i am never happy and i get mad at everyone for stupid reasons, i just look for excuses to hate people/have people hate me, because i do not think i am worthy of having friends, because i am a horrible person.
i wake up every morning with no reason to get out of bed and i go to sleep trying to find a reason to wake up.

My job. I got a job I really like, and the location is good and I even found a rent house, but well... What bother me is my own confident. I am afraid, what coming up next in my life? Will I do good in my job? Will I be happy and like my future? I feel lost and I doesn't know what my future will be make me afraid....and this is bothering me right now cause I am really scare, will I do good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

my life is falling apart, i hate myself, i hate my family, i hate my life.
i am never happy and i get mad at everyone for stupid reasons, i just look for excuses to hate people/have people hate me, because i do not think i am worthy of having friends, because i am a horrible person.
i wake up every morning with no reason to get out of bed and i go to sleep trying to find a reason to wake up.

I feel you >< just one thing different is I don't want to wake up not knowing what happen tomorrow. I need spoiler in my life!

I feel you >< just one thing different is I don't want to wake up not knowing what happen tomorrow. I need spoiler in my life!

not trying to be rude but no you dont, please dont try empathize with me - my situation is entirely different to yours, and we do not deal with it the same

having the person i love most ignore me like i don't exist and espically right when i need him most and my birthdays coming up...
Getting a minor leg injury and not being able to walk very much
Getting hit in the eye by a heated hard piece of cloth went directly into it
Having my friends ignore me as well

;;....-scurries into hiding-

Last edited:
A lot of personal problems
My ****ty 13th ( :))))) )
Not knowing if I'll walk again or get worse
The fact I literally have no irl friends and I bully my exfriend woops
I have a problem where I like making the people i love upset and that probably explains how I got told to kms and had jokes about my dad being made bc I said 'sup *****cakes' to a girl who was my 'girl bff' (barf)
My home visit... which'll either tell me what adjustments need to be made to the house or if i need to move (great.)
Losing everyone like damn i sound like a white girl
Im way too violent and i like pain in recieving and giving

Idk i was explaining everything in detail but this is enough i suppose

The fact that I didnt make it to an important lecture because I've been prescribed meds that are too strong for me and one side affect is anxiety (which I get anyway) and I had a huge anxiety attack for like 5 hours. now I feel really spaced out and like crap. like really really ****ty. :(

oh and the fact that when I get like this I spend a hella load of money to try and make myself feel better and i have about a million tabs open and it'll only make me feel worse later on.

Last edited:
My neck. I have a habit of always looking down in school and my neck always makes these awful cracking noises whenever I put it up and turn it.

Last edited:
Reenhard's art is kinda bothering me, It's all sorts of wrong when he draws himself with his waifu ._.

That gasmask fet tho.

the songs we havve to learn for choir are so annoyin
songs include 'god gavve me you' by that guy from the vvoice, 'bravve' by sara whats her face, some glee song, 'radioactive' and some other ones
god gavve me you and bravve especially make me angry
the only ones i like are happy and applause and its just. GHHHH

I shouldn't be bother by this but...It really annoyed me when someone trying to act like they re good in something when in fact, they don't. I have a friend who tried to show off to me on how hardcore gamer he once is, but from all I knew about him, he don't game as much as I did, I played online game (quit), pc game (cause no more online for me), various 3ds games, PS game, PSP game and for genre I go for bloody, gory, violent, simulation,puzzle, relaxing boring or even the 3 generation of Sims. He played none except buying some game key but end up not playing at all(with excuses) and bough ACNL with me but quit after a month and half and he telling me he is a hardcore gamer who wants to get Alienware for gaming lol when I told him it is not necessary he backfire me lol~ Probably I shouldn't care but really bothersome when somebody acting all smarties when you know they are not! xD

i should have stayed after school today to do a quiz i missed last week but i didnt feel like it so im probably going to get a 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back