• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What would you love to see in the game?

There are probably several things I could think of, but these are the only ones I can think of so far.

1. Gracie returns in a Nook's Cranny expansion. She sells her exclusive furniture as in New Leaf, but she also sells furniture series that didn't make the conversion into New Horizons like the Regal Series.

2. Wendell returns and he's involved with making models of the sea creatures so we can get models of those so that we can get models of all three critter types.

3. Public Works projects that did not get imported are made into Nook Mile reward items. Some projects, like the Statue Fountain and the Cube Sculpture, I would like to see return.

4. More clothing. It seems that many clothing sets are incomplete as compared to New Lead. Take the samurai outfit as an example. In New Leaf, we had pants. In New Horizons, no pants.

5. Most important for me, I would like to see the New Lead mannequins return. They exist in the game because the Able Sisters have and use them to display that day's clothes. New Horizons has so many new clothes that are awesome and it'd be nice to display whole sets. I could see a DIY recipe to make them so we can display them in the home and outside and dress them.

Writing this makes me sad considering it will probably never happen, but I would love to see:

- The mini-game at The Roost from New Leaf return. I still don't understand how they didn't add that in the first place.
- Some kind of new shop. Idk what it would be because most of the NPC's are on Harv's Island.
- Ability to decorate the look of RS and the Airport. Both are kinda bleh and it would be so nice to be able to change them to make it look better with your island's theme.
- 100 custom design slots may seem like a lot, but I feel like I need more xD. Also the ability to have different slots for HHP custom designs like we did in Happy Home Designer. That shiz was superior.
- I love decorating, so I would love some more new furniture. Don't really care if it's old sets from New Leaf or not.
- Maybe some more DLC paid for content?
- I know everyone wants mini games and Tortimer Island to come back, and I would be one of those people.
- Shopping cart in Able Sisters.

It's nice to dream I guess.

I would love to see a market box. Like we have in pocket camp. I just want to be able to get the items and materials on my own game instead of having to trade online. It would be nice to have it.

I didn't play the older games. Who is Gracie?

She/He is an in-universe celebrity fashion designer. In City Folk and New Leaf she had a store where she would sell designer Furniture and Clothing. In some of the games, she would also come to your town and do a fashion check on your outfit. Similar to how Lebel/Labelle does in New Horizons, except, you don't just automatically win just by participating. You'd have to have an outfit theme that doesn't clash.

She/He is an in-universe celebrity fashion designer. In City Folk and New Leaf she had a store where she would sell designer Furniture and Clothing. In some of the games, she would also come to your town and do a fashion check on your outfit. Similar to how Lebel/Labelle does in New Horizons, except, you don't just automatically win just by participating. You'd have to have an outfit theme that doesn't clash.
Oh wow! That does sound neat!

i think i would like to have the ability to customize outside like how you do in HHP where you just press the down button and you can drag things to where they're supposed to go. it can't be the down button because that's how you put away tools but maybe it could be an app on your nookphone?

All I want is for Tortimer Island to return. Talking to random people was fun, even if there were trolls. I’ve met a few nice people on there. Also, I want them to keep the feature where your villagers don’t move without your permission. It sucked having to worry about your favorite villagers leaving.

I keep seeing all new items getting added to pocket camp and it makes me so sad why they can't continue to update and add new items to a game that we paid for :( I would just like to see heaps more furniture and clothing added :(

Back