• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What would you love to see in the game?

• Shampoodles returning.
  • More Nook's Cranny shop upgrades. (Like in past games)
  • Kicks & Leif having shops in the island.
  • Having the pwp to build the reset centre back.
  • Maybe having Nook's Cranny sell different paint cans to repaint the airport in another color.
  • Having Celeste's observatory back.
  • Gracie returning.

More international items (Our Human Cultural Heritage stuff of every current country) + more regular interior and exterior items of all times (archaic, medieval, 1800s, modern, "future", etc.) as we wait for the new AC game to come out in the next Nintendo console. Cause I don't wanna see that Pokemon problem spill into our great aesthetic (& friendly) game.. Like, ACNH is the BEST gaming community everrrr lol 🥰🫂💕

Most, if not all, of what I would want has already been said, but....

• More villager homes. I had 15 in the Gamecube days, and the idea is that a game series like this should be moving forward, not backwards. Make it optional though, since I know not everyone wants more villagers.
  • Ability to hang items on cliff walls. Not sure why this isn't here.
  • More medieval items. We got a great selection of extras in 2.0, but I still find a lot that we're missing.
  • More house customization - let us change the sizes of our rooms!
  • Another Nook shop upgrade. Three big items a day isn't enough.
  • Most importantly: the overhead terraforming system from HHP. Why this wasn't extended to the main island is beyond my comprehension. Terraforming is ridiculously clunky and time consuming. I'd even be okay with creating an area using that system and waiting until morning for Nook to do it for me for a fixed price, using the items from my inventory.

a bit redundant from what other people posted but:
-nookling's upgrades, more than anything else (the shop could be so much better, especially with all the new furniture from the 2.0 update)
-gracie grace furniture sets (princess set I will forever miss thee)
-inviting villagers to follow and then sit with you around town or something along those lines (aka more villger interaction)
-tortimer island-like tours/minigames with friends (the multiplayer aspect brought back to this game would be such an improvement)
-ability to turn placed furniture at more acute angles rather than full 90 degree turns each time
-more seasonal events, as well as more methods to get seasonal items than from just balloons

• Mail storage -- I have a couple of friends who play NH so their mail + some villager/event mail have quickly filled up those 300 slots....
  • New hair cuts or wigs? I feel like there's still not enough but I haven't really compared the amount of styles in NH vs NL.. It still feels weird Harriet was added and only included a few hairstyles + a few lines of dialogue..?
  • A new flower breed? Or another fruit? Probably asking for too much but I'd love it if a new breed/fruit was added as a surprise... or something like a rose shrub would be cute.
  • More Nintendo furniture/clothing!!! I'd pay crazy bells for a Peach parasol in NH
  • More arches! I love putting them at the entryway from my airport!
  • LET US USE THE TOUCH SCREEN WHEN WE MAKE CUSTOM DESIGNS
  • More items players can interact with -- I'd say we need multiplayer games like Tortimer Island but I've had issues with wi-fi/servers every time my friends and I have a party in NH...so I'd settle for more items that can be used as games with friends like the game wheel.

Just these things then I'd be satisfied:
  • hundreds of still missing items (such as furniture sets, Nintendo items, tropical fruit, house plants, etc)
  • multiplayer game hub (similar to Tortimer Island)
  • Quality of Life: bulk crafting, shopping cart, megaphone/call villager phones to find them, directly flying from one mystery island to another, tool durability indicator, terraforming grid
I could ask for diagonal paths, ability to move and customize Resident Services, Roost part-time, April Fools, original Toy Day, Snow Family, Nook's Cranny upgrade, Perfect Fruit, etc, but the ones I've listed above are much more needed in this game.

I like to visit multiple dreams in one sitting, and what really takes the fun out of this is you have to wake up and go back to sleep to do another dream. There is just so much time wasted going through all the cutscenes and dialog. It would be ideal if while still dreaming, you could ask Luna to visit another dream.

I agree with some of the earlier posts for sure.

~Greenhouse
~Bulk Crafting
~Shop Upgrades
~More control over item placement and terraforming.

I'd also like more things you can do in multiplayer. Like, we used to be able to go to the island to play games with our friends. Now we just pose for pictures, raid eachother's shops, and smack each other with nets.

Another big thing I'd like is an adjustment to island layout so you can get rid of that one block ledge required to go around the third level. Checking for weeds and such back there is such a hassle and rather ridiculous. And fossils and such sometimes spawn if you have enough room and that means running up the steps and around half the island to dig it up. It just seems kind of redundant.

I know new content now isn't likely, but stuff I'd like to see:

Maybe two new types of creatures to capture: Small animals (such as birds, rodents, and reptiles) and ghosts (which are based on spirits from various mythologies and religions; you'd also need to use a ghost vacuum to capture them).

Museum exhibits for flowers and gyroids (and for the aforementioned ghosts and small critters)

Bulk crafting and ability to use materials that are still in your storage (as long as you're in your house or near a storage shed)

The ability to release multiple creatures at the same time (could use something like that for things like forcing scorpions and tarantulas to spawn on mystery islands)

An underground section of the island (where you can place even more shops and houses); also more minerals to mine

A neanderthal NPC who hosts like a fossil or digging contest or something

Voice chat

Video game minigames such as Desert Island Escape, Animal Crossing Puzzle League, and the various NES games

Able to visit other peoples' HHP island houses in their town's dream version

Handwear

RVs like in Pocket Camp (though they'd probably have to be something more like sea planes)

Return of the helper gyroid for player houses

A few new personality types and species for villagers

A tool (such as an air horn) that can be used to force nearby insects to instantly despawn (great for scorpion hunting)

Return of Club LOL

Furniture that can be placed in ponds, rivers, and oceans (especially oceans, since those have a lot of space)

Mostly agreeing with things said already. ^^;

~ Ability to bulk craft, and to craft items with materials you have in your storage, so that you don`t have to waste time moving stuff in and out of your inventory.
~ Stacking EVERYTHING - 30x of any bug, fish, wood, cb-petals in your inventory/storage. WAY too much time is wasted running to and fro the store/house etc. Wooden storage shed helped a lot, but still.
~ Greenhouse to store trees and flowers.
~ More minigames and different interactions with the villagers.
~ Ability to make aquariums/bugcages with chosen fish/bugs in your house.

Ah, here's another thing that'd be cool to see in the game: The return of journals from the GC game. Those could be used to create lore for your town and characters (even better if journal entries can be seen by other players visiting your town's dream.

I have sooo many things I'd love to see added/return but I know these things wont be added:

• Bulk Crafting.
  • Ability to choose which rooms to upgrade when expanding your house (like in new leaf).
  • Booker/Copper police station or a return of them in some form.
  • Ability to order more than 5 things from the catalogue.
  • Buying multiple things in one category from the able sisters at one time.
  • More villager personalities and more variation in dialogue between villagers of the same personality. (Drives me crazy when I talk to Bob then talk to Hornsby 5 seconds later for him to say the same exact thing)
  • Bridges from cliff to cliff
  • Diagonal Waterfalls
  • Ability to have houses face sideways.
  • Ability to go in rivers
  • A ball to kick around like in Game Cube.
  • Make the carnival rides rideable
  • Ability to turn off fossils once you have collected them all.

Events that I would love to see return:
  • Flea Market from Wild World and City Folk (I miss this one so much)
  • Sports Fair from Game Cube
  • Bright Nights Event from Wild World
  • An April Fools event (Game Cube version was especially funny but I know there is no chance on that returning lol)
  • Acorn Festival from Wild World

• More functioning buildings, kinda like the ones that you can make in HHR, with villagers being able to use them freely
  • More of the old buildings coming back, post office, theatre or Club LOL, shoe shop or at least the option to expand the Able Sister
  • More smaller events, like the Sports Festival
  • Fossil miniatures
  • Having the option of running errands to villagers like before
  • A revamp of the villager's personalities overall
  • Proper home aquariums with fish can actually swim, also bug habitats/terrariums

I love the birds in the game so much, would love to see more of them. Maybe flying down and bathing or drinking when you place a bird bath, or adding a bird feeder to the game.

I would also love to see the in-game photos I`ve taken on my phone in the game.
Also, adding an album service would be great. You could order an album with 30 of your best photos and place it in your house, and visitors would be able to see the photos by interacting with it. That could add an extra incentive for people to use the camera more in the game as well. :)

• Shampoodles returning.
  • Maybe having Nook's Cranny sell different paint cans to repaint the airport in another color.
  • Gracie returning.

• Shampoodles returning.
  • Gracie returning.
Maybe an dlc or expansion pack that gives you more village but hhp is amazing to

Back