• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what villager is the scariest villager you have had

To begin with Pietro was quite scary, but I think Phil or Peck as their eyes are white, and when Phil gets shocked it looks really creepy.

Cobb! He moves in today, but I simply cannot let him go because he reminds me too much of my brother, mainly because of the cream soda intro he gave me :D

Stitches freaks me out. He reminds me of a combination Frankenstein and the clown doll from Poltergeist. The fact that he has no eyes but can still see does not help, and I really hate K.K. Lullaby.

Moe. He was so creepy. :(

Idk why though. I love Bob, and Bob says pretty much the same stuff as Moe, but it's just... the way Moe's designed. Bob is cute with his half opened eyes, purple dotted fur and clashing flower shirt, but Moe was just... creepy. D:

Something really creepy happened with a villager but the story is to long and I don't feel like writing a lot ; v ;

Dotty.
Don't get be wrong, I love her, but since she first did a suprised face and her eyes went red, she will be forever known as the demon rabbit xD .

Honestly? Dotty. Her eyes turn red when she's surprised and I'm never ready for it.

It's a toss up between Naomi and Pietro. Slight edge to Naomi because I found her scary versus just creepy for Pietro. Naomi's red eyes truly freaked me out. I was super happy when she moved out.

Back