• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what villager are you currently trying to get rid of?

Hippeux - Why won't you just leave?? The creepy smug looks the weird hair... please leave. But seriously its all good I took extreme measures and bought O'Hare's amiibo who will be kicking Hippeux tomorrow! Mwhahaha!

I'd prefer not to, but I'm going to have to get rid of Mott, Pashmina, and Poppy. They don't have their default houses because they came to my island very early on in the game and their houses are built around the event where Nook asked you to provide materials.

I think I only have 2? I can't think of others. I know it's def Fucshia and Zucker, and Drago I'm holding for someone. I was gonna let go of Peirce but he's really grown on me.

I'm trying to get rid of Anabelle. I somehow ended up with three peppies and they kind of annoy me! I love Wendy, and I'm a bit attached to cookie, but will probably let her go soon too. Starting to wonder if I should just amiibo Anabelle out but I love island hopping.

Ankha for Dobie but no rush honestly. Would prefer to have her photo before I kick her out

At the moment, Rasher. He gave me his pic yesterday, and now I'm ready for him to leave so I can make space for a less scary looking cranky.

I guess it's Monty atm. I'm just kinda bored of him, and I want a villager that fits the bamboo area I've built up around his house a little better. Definitely want to switch around other people, but he's the priority atm

Felicity, Zell and Chevre are the last villagers I need booted. I'm so close to completing my dreamies so I'm desperate for these villagers to get out!

Back