What type of grass pattern do you have?

• Circular

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Square

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Triangular

Votes: 24 34.3%

• Total voters
hahah I have triangles! However, does that really make a lot of difference to players? If you guys can tell me why it matters just pm or vm the answer ^^

I had no idea different grass types existed until a week or two ago XD

In my town, I have circle grass, which is my favourite. Although I also like whichever grass type has star snow. (I've heard some say it's circle grass that has it, and others say it's triangle, so I'm not sure)

Triangles! The best pattern IMO, it just looks like classic AC grass. Plus star snow is awesome!

Cicles turn into stars in the winter ^^" Triangles also did so in the previous games, but not in New Leaf. I should know because I've had my town with circle grass for a little over 2 years now (also have all the AC games) <3

All the grass types are cute imo, but I've grown attached to my little circles X3

triangles haven't turned into stars since the gamecube days. it's not a recent thing at all.

Wow. I have triangles, I didn't even realize there was different patterns.

Is this new to New Leaf? Because I had triangles in my original AC game and I /think/ City Folk as well.

Circles! It was one of my conditions for my last reset. I can't wait for stars in the winter!

Triangles I believe! Your town also grows in patches of patterns I think. Like when it fades, the edges of mine are stars

I've always had circular grass for some reason, and I never went out of my way to get it or anything. While resetting the grass pattern was never a requirement of any sort. Granted I do like the circular pattern more, but still I guess I got lucky.

I wasn't aware there was a difference until earlier this week. Good thing I got a town with my favorite grass ;3

I didn't know there are different grass patterns until yesterday ;) I have triangles.

I have triangles in two of my towns and circle in my cycle town (star snow :3).

I have square grass. I don't really care about the shape, usually, but now I know the triangle grass turns into star snow, I'm sort of jealous.

Back