• Triangular

Votes: 24 34.3%

• Total voters

Blue-Ninja

Variations of blue♪♫
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Honestly, I was unaware that there WAS different types of grass. x'D
Just the other day I noticed my grass had squares on it and I saw a picture with triangular grass. So.. now I'm a bit curious what the majority is. Do you have square, circle, or triangular grass patterns?

I was totally unaware of this as well until a few days ago. Both my towns have triangles.

Whoaa, I didn't even realise. Checking now, my town has circles. Sweet.

i have circles in all 3 of my towns. i wouldn't have settled for any other type.

It would be interesting to see what pattern is the most common of the three, honestly.

I've been aware of this since getting Animal Crossing Wild World, The classic/oroginal I would say is triangles, as its shown as triangles on the cover art for ACWW and New Leaf, my current town has circles I think

Yeah.. for some reason, I thought it'd be triangles. But it seems like circle grass has the most votes.

I've had all three, to be honest. My original town had squares, but I restarted a year later and got circles. After a short time, I decided I wasn't happy with that town, either. Third time's a charm. I now have what I consider to be my dream town and this one has triangles.

I have triangle grass and I love it, it looks best and I also like the square snow pattern in winter.

I didn't know there was a pattern either until about a month ago. Unicoira has square and Starfall has triangles.

circles in my new one, old town has squares.
triangles are my favorite, but i find circles to be pretty cool as well, so not complaining.

I have square grass, but it doesn't make much of a difference to me! I like all 3 of them.

Triangles. Not sure what my first town had since it was winter during its brief existence.

Back