• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What to name my second town ~ dessert themed !!

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
so yeah, I'm making a second town because I lost two important dreamies and I wanna make another town so they can be there and so I can maybe cycle some and I don't know I just want two towns ~

BUUUUUUUT I want it to be a cute town like the one I have now named Macaron. I think a Merengue would be cute, but that'd be awkward because of the villagers name so help me out please c: ~

Last edited:
Meringue would be cute, but yeah it is similar to Merengue's name. Some suggestions-

Sorbet
Souffle
Parfait
Biscotti
Eclair
Sundae
Cake
Br?l?e
Custard

As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of a dessert enthusiast lol!

Last edited:
Meringue would be cute, but yeah it is similar to Merengue's name. Some suggestions-

Sorbet
Souffle
Parfait
Biscotti
Eclair
Sundae
Cake
Br?l?e
Custard

As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of a dessert enthusiast lol!

I was gonna reply with Creme Puff and Key Lime, but dang, in my opinion, Biscotti sounds like it could be a legit town name even in real life. xD

Eclair sounds like a French Village. That said, I first read this topic title as desert-themed o_O

Sugar Puff
Sugar Fluff
Blossom
Pink Wood
Cream Dip
Laito
Ume
Pop Pop
Sweet Vine
Star Dom
Sparkle
Sparkles
Swiss Puff

I am really pushing with the names here, but ah well. My 2nd town, which is also cute, is called Fluffs. =P

Some names I thought up:

Caramelo
Sherbet
Gelato
Tiramis?
Donutelo
Nutella
Pudington
Bonbon
Hazel
Toffee
Trufella
Berri
Gum Drop
Ginger
Marzipan (which is the name of my town :p)
Truffles
Cannoli
Sago
Cocoa
Swiss
Mousse
Mallow
Fritters
Baklava
Churros
Poptart
Tart