• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What song was #1 the day you were born?

"The number 1 song in the USA on February 01, 1984 was Karma Chameleon by Culture Club, according to the music chart for the week January 30th and February 5th."

I never even heard of Culture Club

idekwya.jpg

The number one song on my birthday was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio. I feel like this one is kind of boring! I don't really like the macarena, but I guess it was having its moment.

So I looked it up and it was "Low" by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain. Eh, crunk music isn't my thing...

Funny how I know this off the top of my head without having to look it up. "Smooth" by Santana and Rob Thomas.

It was “U Got It Bad” by Usher. Not amazing, but much better than I thought. I was worried it was going to be really bad and thankfully this is decent.

Back