Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
This question almost always gets fantastic replies so I wanted to make a thread of it here! You can just look it up on Google to find out (I think there are also ways to find out the top movie from when you were born but I don't want to ask that question)

So the #1 song on my birthday was Lose Yourself by Eminem.... I'm not even mad, I'm actually a little impressed.

mine is we belong together by mariah carey, i have never listened to this song before but i guess i might have to now lol

640209_01.jpg

The #1 song on the day I was born was "She Loves You" by The Beatles.Yeah,I'm old.

Last edited:
Apparently it was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G.

Never listened to it, however. I don't care for rap music!

hollaback girl by gwen stefani. i've always loved that song so yeah, i'm alright with this (y)

(I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You by UB40. I hate this rendition, so I'm not too pleased about it.

Rush Rush by Paula Abdul
Had no idea about this song, so I had to YouTube it. I don't care for it.
It also sounds really old 😵‍💫

Apparently it's Pop Muzik by M. Never heard of it and I'm not really tempted to listen to it.

(This thread makes me feel old. So many of these songs came out when I was in high school or already an adult. 😝)

I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden, I like a lot of their other music but somehow haven't heard this one. Will maybe give it a listen today?

Oooo nice thread idea! Mine is
I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson with Siedah Garrett

Love it, so I’m not mad!
Post automatically merged:

Apparently it's Pop Muzik by M. Never heard of it and I'm not really tempted to listen to it.

(This thread makes me feel old. So many of these songs came out when I was in high school or already an adult. 😝)
FOR REALLLL. 😂😭 same here, it’s painful

I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden, I like a lot of their other music but somehow haven't heard this one. Will maybe give it a listen today?
That's a really good song in my opinion. One of my favorites by them. If you like their other songs, you should give it a listen.

“always on time” by ja rule ft. ashanti was #1 on march 2 ‘02. i’d never even heard of this song before until now, but it’s not a bad listen. it definitely has early 2000’s vibes lol; it’s actually kinda catchy

One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men lol

Back