• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what software do you draw with?

i really like alpaca & it's actually free unlike paint sai (cause p much everyone doesn't pay they use a bootleg) but sai is still very nice :) i prefer photoshop for coloring
o

- - - Post Merge - - -

fire alpaca that is ^^ oops

i feel like im the only person on this forum that actually paid for their sai :') if you pay for it, then u get free access to sai2 which is honestly a whole lot better

i use sai2 for digital art - it has rulers, perspective grids, more layer options and text unlike the regular version, and honestly is just a whole lot easier to use. i dont actually do digital art a whole lot atm, i find colouring with copic markers a LOT easier ;a; dont get me wrong, i love using my cintiq and sai2 to draw, but the feeling of a bit of plastic scraping against the screen is just....Bad Feeling

Back