• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What series are you currently watching?

I finally finished season 2 of the Mandalorian today. I'm not even really a Stars Wars fan. Sure, there are a few things I like about some of the movies, but I've never gone out of my way to watch them. I wouldn't have watched the Mandalorian if my husband (also not a Star Wars fan) hadn't insisted that it really was good, and it truly was. I really enjoyed it. I hope season 3 will be just as good.

I'm watching naruto....lol

I actually just finished naruto (just the one named naruto) today!

I used to say for a long time I wouldn't ever watch it but...I caved. It's actually pretty interesting haha

I just started watching season 1 of Fargo to kill time while waiting for the new season of The Witcher.

The Expanse on Amazon Prime. Really good if you're into Sci/Fi shows. I'm currently on Season 1 EP 4 (just started it).

queer eye! i just started it and im in love 🥺🖤 its so wholesome i am on the verge of tears every episode ive seen so far

Reactions: Neb
I’m watching March Comes Like A Lion. The first episode is really dull, but it becomes really sweet and funny afterward. I also adore the thick outlines every character has. It makes it stand out from other anime of the time.

I started watching The Witcher, and I'm also watching Legacies
Post automatically merged:

I’m watching March Comes Like A Lion. The first episode is really dull, but it becomes really sweet and funny afterward. I also adore the thick outlines every character has. It makes it stand out from other anime of the time.

I really enjoyed that show

I think I answered this previously that I'm watching greys anatomy.

Still watching greys anatomy. I'm at the part in the series where my feelings are REAL HURT, but I'm here, toughing it out. 😭

I watched the season 1 finale of Wheel of Time today. I can't wait for season 2 and I got the books for Christmas, so now I can read ahead and find out what happens.

Back