• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What nicknames did your villagers give you?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
So far:
Phoebe asked me to call me Rosebud which I declined.

Then Beau asked to call me something else but I rejected it.

Yesterday Marshal asked to call me Maestro which I decided to go with lol.

Phoebe and Beau asked me on a Sunday and Marshal asked me yesterday which was a Sunday. Coincidence?

BTW, when I declined what Phoebe wanted to call me I expected to be then asked what nickname I wanted to be called like in NL.

So what are your nicknames?

Goldie started calling me cupcake and I totally forgot about the other requests bc I don't wanna change it like ever lol

Rosie calls me superstar and someone decided on Motor might have been reneigh which I dig since no matter what I move on regardless lol, also my fav Wolfgang calls me Youngin he's like my loving father or uncle bless dude <3

The only one I accepted was Beau calling me "tater tot". And then Apollo asked me if he could call me that too and I just said yes because I thought it was funny.

Bea was the first to give me a nickname and she chose Pumpkin! which is so cute and she's definitely my fav atm

then Plucky asked to call me Highway which was just too weird and ridiculous for me to possibly decline. Biff picked that one up too lol

At first they started calling me rosebud which was stupid. Then Wade changed it to tater tot.

At first I wanted to just play a little and make my own nicknames based on real life ones my family gave me (ladybug, smurfette....). Then I decided to let them choose, since I realized that would be more funny to me.

Lucky nicknamed me Spud.

Everyone calls me Spud now.

Filbert called my prof. Pie and it caught on
Nibbles called my schmoopy and it's also spreading

I just say yes to whatever nicknames they make up but I'm not a big fan of either. Hopefully I get a better one soon. 😅

Audie once tried to call me "Subscriber".

Ah, sweet Youtube culture.

A friend in real life greets me saying, "Hi, Friend!" So I manually had that inputted when I rejected her request. Now half of my islanders call me Friend.

well Nibbles decided to call me 'Subcriber' lmao & Fauna nicknamed me 'cupcake' which everyone else now calls me too which is a whole lot cuter

Cookie came up with dancer and it was the first one so I allowed it. i was surprised because I thought she'd say K Star or Sweet K like the nicknames in NL but I guess not lol

Pashmina came up with 'highway' and I was so freaking confused but then Mitzi's suggestion to call me pumpkin overtook everyone's attention and now that's what I am haha

Biff asked to call me goalie. And he was just too excited for me to say no xD

Pekoe gave me the name of pumpkin which I absolutely adore, it's just so cute and makes me think of my favourite time in the year, halloween! ♡

Back