What model is your 3DS?

New 3ds xl, lunar black edition (black ds with silver printing of Pok?mon Lunala and Solgaleo)

I love it so much:)

Nintendo 3DS XL "NSMB 2 Gold Edition."
Apparently, I couldn't buy a Galaxy 3DS on Christmas. :/
I want a plain white new 3ds xl. :p

Last edited:
I have a red 3DS XL.

I used to have a blue normal 3DS, but that doesn't work anymore due to water damage. (Fell out of my pocket and landed in the toilet...)

I have a small red regular 3ds, which I got to find used with 20 3ds and ds games for 150 euros. A very good deal indeed! ^_^
Though I'd love 3ds XL, bigger screen is better screen. (I really like the golden nintendo XL with the triforce on it's lid, but I'm too stingy to buy it unless my ol' litt' 3ds went to the Nintendo heaven)

I have a pink and white 3DSXL... >_<

I wanted the triforce 3DSXL but you know my parents couldn't wait to buy me a 3DS so they just went for the most easily available.

I recently bought the Blast from the Past deal for the New 3DS XL red edition. Still trying to figure out which cover plate I should get.

I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL in black, though I was hoping to get a Legend of Zelda console, but it wasn't in stock.
Oh well, I'm very happy with mine anyway :D

I have two 3DSes. One is the old XL, blue, with a sticker-skin both inside and out depicting the Great Wave Off Kanagawa.

My other one is the New 3DS XL, Galaxy coloured.

I have a purple 3ds. Unfortunately I need to replace it but will have to wait for them to restock. Well wait and pray they restock the galaxy one.

I have a blue 3ds XL! I got a refurbished one in 2013. The joystick kinda broke so maybe it's time I get a new one u___u

I own a collection of 3DS/DS consoles that I've collected over the years.
They are as follows: DS Lite, 3DS, 3DS XL, Pok?mon ORAS 2DS, Pok?mon SM New 3DS XL, New 3DS.
I really love DS's in case you haven't already noticed hahah.

Back