What model is your 3DS?

I have a standard teal colour 3DS, and it's more than enough for me. Not gonna buy the New either.

Old 3DS aqua blue- bought it 4 years ago and sold it a month ago...

Bought a New 3DS Hyrule Edition - July 1, 2016

I have the original blue 3DS and a Happy Home Designer New 3DS XL, which I've been told is only available in Europe and Japan.

I have the original blue 3DS and a Happy Home Designer New 3DS XL, which I've been told is only available in Europe and Japan.

I used to have the N3DS XL HHD edition before but tbh I prefer the regular, I mean I don't really use amiibos much nor desire SNES game so hard anyways.

And yeah I don't know about release for that actually but seems it was only Japan and EU/AU now that I looked it up.

Last edited:
I used to have the N3DS XL HHD edition before but tbh I prefer the regular, I mean I don't really use amiibos much nor desire SNES game so hard anyways.

And yeah I don't know about release for that actually but seems it was only Japan and EU/AU now that I looked it up.

I made a huge jump from A to Z with my 3DS, so I don't know if I can really judge the technical side of it. The bigger screen is great to me. I like to be able to see my games as good as I can.

I made a huge jump from A to Z with my 3DS, so I don't know if I can really judge the technical side of it. The bigger screen is great to me. I like to be able to see my games as good as I can.

Yeah I meant the regular 3ds xl, and I agree I love big screens and both XL models were great in my hands. I just love my FE:A XL(Europe only what I know of).

But yeah tbh it's a bit of a rip-off since it only adds a bit of processor for, one game I think? and then they pull this SNES thing on us. I agree it's more convenient if you actually use amiibos but yeah still they have NFC readers for that too.

I have 2. Both original 3DS XLs and I'm not looking to upgrade them anytime soon.

My main system is just the regular Blue/Black XL but I love it so much. I got it back in July 2013. Blue is my fave colour and it's such a beautiful shade of it too. I also love the black on the inside it makes looking at games much nicer without colour to distract me. Also bought a super cute Pokemon case from Japan that makes me love it just that much more.

image_12.jpg

I also have the Special Edition ACNL XL as well but I bought it used and have only had it about a year. I don't like it as much even though it's still nice. I find the bright white on the inside not as nice as the black and it's more distracting from my game. I mainly use it as a secondary system for trading and lending to a friend.

I have a black new 3ds xl and a regular red 3ds

My model is the Flame Red 3DS XL. I just got it only last May, before that I had the original 3DS model all the way since its first release. Though it donzo now...It won't connect to the internet anymore...that and its almost snapped in half. Literally only one of the side is that flips the system closed is what still keep it together! Surprisingly I can still turn the thing on!

I have 2 2DS'S. One is red and the other is blue. I love them so much.

I was like you - had one red and one blue. I traded my red one in the GameStop trade in deal and all they had was the gold New3DSXL which is ok I guess. But I love my blue 2DS and will never let go!

2DS: hardware totally under appreciated.

I have the newest model now which I use mainly, I do still have my old ds which comes in handy when playing games like animal crossing and needing to transfer things across. I overall much prefer the newer version, though. The old one I could never use the 3D effects, would just do my head in. This one I find having it on enhances certain games

I have a black and silver 3DS XL, I'm hoping to upgrade to the new 3DS soon c:

I have the old purple one that I'll likely never use except for transfers, and the "new" 3ds XL in red, which I love. Used to have another purple one, but I lost it :( Glad it didn't have New Leaf in it!

Back