• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What made you stop playing?

Nixie said:
renmuN said:
I had a huge collection of gyroids, but someone gave me a "user-generated" (know what I mean?) item, which erased my town along with my gyroids. So, yeah, that kinda demotivated me. :/ And honestly, I really don't mind the grass wear thing.
Wait... how can such item delete a town? :/

Also... (off topic: Numner does caramelldansen? o.0 I'm very worried...)
It is quite easy if you want to code it. Just how what happened to the seeds that you planted or whatever and when you leave it screw up your DS Card and you have to buy a new one.

I stopped after christmas. My town was already in bad shape grass-wise... If I played during winter it would have all been gone :(
I also hated doing the same things every day... Water Hybrids, sell fruit, pray for a new item at nooks. It just got boring.
So I decided to store all my hybrids and take a break.
After 3 months I made a new character and reconstructed my town (I didn't erase it, but took it apart and rebuilt it). I also TTed to get all my grass back, so now I have all new villigers too.
So hopefully this character will keep me occupied for a while :)

I stopped playing for a while, came back recently... I left over the summer vacation and couldn't play for two months, when I came back I didn't have any real incentive to play anymore.

I'm not going to stop until I'm finished with the town construction and collections.
And I still like to play with Wi-Fi.

Since the day I got AC:CF, I had been playing it until sometime in November when I just suddenly lost interest. I guess I just got bored and wanted to find other games to play. :p

Lately two choices have come to mind: Start playing again or never again...

I'm leaning more towards playing again but I've yet to decide whether or not to start a whole new town or keep my original town of Skypiea. Hmm... <_<

Fire_Fist said:
Since the day I got AC:CF, I had been playing it until sometime in November when I just suddenly lost interest. I guess I just got bored and wanted to find other games to play. :p

Lately two choices have come to mind: Start playing again or never again...

I'm leaning more towards playing again but I've yet to decide whether or not to start a whole new town or keep my original town of Skypiea. Hmm... <_<
Hey, Jason! :p
Haven't seen you in awhile.
I'd say you should continue playing Animal Crossing.
Ehingen Guy will be shocked to see you on here again.

I still play. Restarted a few months ago.

I won't stop this time until I'm done with town construction.

Because I'm too lazy to set up my wii, and the fact that my brother keeps on erasing the town over and over. Plus, it really does just get boring. Also, everything in the city closes at nine and I usually don't start playing until 10.

I pretty much got the game around when it first came out. I stopped playing the game mostly because I got bored of it. Anyway my Wii got screwed up and I had to do a full wipe on my Wii losing all of my data. Pretty much now I am playing the game again and hopeing it will last much longer for me. Seeing how the first AC game was one of the first games I got for the Gamecube, I will like for this game to last a long time for me.

I stopped a while ago for like 6 months actually more like 4 months, but recently I started playing again, completely fresh.

It does get repetitious. It's just not as vibrant and new as the last 2. (Or 3 if you count the japanese e+ version)

I've stopped a couple of times cause they was no event's and almost everyone in my town had moved except of an exception of one.

I play now-a-days which I should stop XD cause it's addicting

After you pay everything off and buy everything; what is there?

Yay for buying turnips in my town by time warping and selling in a town that sell for 200-300

Back