• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your personal flower ranking? Which ones do you like and dislike?

anne17

Bells
Switch
5479-7626-3392
This is a flower tier template. What do you guys think? Which ones are your favorites and least favorites and why? If you had to rank the breeds disregarding color specificity, what's your ranking?
Mine-
1. Tulips
2. Cosmos
3. Lillies
4. Windflowers
5. Roses
6. Lily of the Valley
7. Pansies
8. Mums
9. Hyacinths

Doing this tier list has inspired me to put together a flower bed of black cosmos, orange cosmos, green mums, and black roses, those look so cool together!

HUGE DISCLAIMER : Islands look BEAUTIFUL regardless of what flowers we choose to use, I'm not saying any islands are ugly, lesser, etc etc if you prefer any one kind of flower/ kinds. I'm mostly asking about personal aesthetic for ones own creative vision for their island
acnh-flower-popularity-list-390910-1591298825.png

Honestly, I gotta say I love the orange windflowers, yellow hyacinths, and white roses most!

my ranking would be:

9. roses
8. windflowers
7. hyacinths
6. mums
5. lily of the valley
4. pansies
3. lilies
2. cosmos
1. tulips

it’s strange since the roses used to be my favourite but i don’t really care for their new design ;u;

tbh i’m mad about how purple roses looks. they look so cute in new leaf but the only other color with the same vibrancy now is purple mums ;c;

1. hyacinths (they have such muted colors it’s so cute)
2. windflowers
3. lilies
4. cosmos
5. jacob’s ladder/lily of the valley
6. tulips
7. mums
8. roses
9. pansies

Generally I love roses the most (one of my IRL favourites) and out of the news ones mums are my favourite. But I have all flowers and am currently trying to make all hybrids too, I feel a sense of satisfaction in having all types! When I decorate outside my garden areas I prefer to use pink and white flowers mostly, I think I am drawn to the more softer colours

If we're talking about flower type, I would likely rank them like this:

1. Hyacinths
2. Pansies
3. Roses
4. Lily of the Valley
5. Tulips
6. Lillies
7. Windflowers
8. Mums
9. Cosmos

I love hyacinths, particularly the purple ones since they remind me of lavender. In terms of my favourite though by colour, I would say that I love the blue pansies and the pink roses. Cosmos are my native flowers, and I think they're very plain, not my type! :)

I love roses and tulips. Purple hyacinths are my very favourite, taking colour into account, though.

The only flower I'm really not a fan of is mums, they look a bit weed-like to me; good for a natural/forest-style island, though.

tbh i’m mad about how purple roses looks. they look so cute in new leaf but the only other color with the same vibrancy now is purple mums ;c;

Oh, I actually like the purple roses! I agree that they're not very popping in colour, but I think they look very elegant

1. Windflowers
2. Roses
3. Tulips
4. Hyacinths
5. Cosmos
6. Lilies
7. Lily of the Valley
8. Mums
9. Pansies
Post automatically merged:

1. hyacinths (they have such muted colors it’s so cute)
2. windflowers
3. lilies
4. cosmos
5. jacob’s ladder/lily of the valley
6. tulips
7. mums
8. roses
9. pansies
Haha I'm the opposite on purple roses. I found them dull in NL and love the deep gothy purple we got in NH. (And find purple mums kinda blah.)

If we're talking about flower type, I would likely rank them like this:

1. Hyacinths
2. Pansies
3. Roses
4. Lily of the Valley
5. Tulips
6. Lillies
7. Windflowers
8. Mums
9. Cosmos

I love hyacinths, particularly the purple ones since they remind me of lavender. In terms of my favourite though by colour, I would say that I love the blue pansies and the pink roses. Cosmos are my native flowers, and I think they're very plain, not my type! :)
Purple hyacinths are my favorite also. I have been watering my orange ones for weeks and still no luck though😭 I don't know if my game is glitched or what. Someday maybe I will get them!

Hyacinths are my favorite, roses used to be but hyacinths are definitely my favorites and I also really like cosmos now.
I don't really dislike any of the flowers though!
1. Hyacinths
2. Cosmos
3. Lily of the Valley
4. Roses
5. Mums
6. Pansies
7. Lillies
8. Windflowers
9. Tulips

Hyacinths are my favorite, roses used to be but hyacinths are definitely my favorites and I also really like cosmos now.
I don't really dislike any of the flowers though!
9. Tulips

I thought it said Turnips-
(Everyone’s fave)

my-image (7).png

My favourite colour is blue and I like the other darker colours too! Not too much a fan of orange and yellow. Don't particularly like red too much either.
I used to like purple roses but they're too deep in this game, I preferred when they were more vibrant.
If violets and carnations weren't removed then they'd be in S tier too. Wish they were in NH.

1. Lilies
2. Windflower
3. Hyacinth
4. Lily of the valley
5. Roses
6. Mums
7. Pansies
8. Tulips
9. Cosmos
The only ones I really dislike are tulips and cosmos, and I don’t like the new design for pansies.

1. cosmos
2. lilies
3. hyacinths
4. tulips
5. roses
6. windflowers
7. lily of the valley
8. mums
9. pansies

cosmos are my absolute favourite! i was super happy when they turned out to be my native flower c:

Ranked from best/fave to worst/least fave, though I like all the flowers and want to use all of them on my island!

Lilies
Hyacinths
Lilies-of-the-valley
Cosmos
Pansies
Tulips
Windflowers
Roses
Mums

It's a shame the roses are as low for me as they are (not to mention they're my native flower lol), but they look like they're made of plastic. They're too bright, they're too solid-colored, they're not delicate-looking... only reason mums rank lower is because they aren't actively appealing or flower-y, and I can't help but wonder if they're the reason there are no dandelions in this game currently? I haven't gotten the green mums yet so maybe I'll fall in love with them more then.

Also yellow lilies may be an exception to the lilies-being-number-one thing. Their shade of yellow is super bright, and I don't know what to put it with, other than to throw it in my campsite with orange roses and other things I can't find a match for.

Hyacinths are my favorite flower in game and one of my favs irl <3

1) Hyacinths
2) Lily of the valley
3) Pansies
4) Cosmos
5) Roses
6) Lilies
7) Windflowers
8) Tulips
9) Mums

I love this question bc i have really strong opinions about flowers in this game ahahah

1. Lilies (gorgeous kinda spiky looking i like the leaves)
2. Hyacinths (the colours are kinda pastel and the flowers are sooo cute in the wind)
3. Cosmos (really bright and black cosmos are the best black flowers in the game)
4. Roses (idk the pink colour is pretty)
5. Mums (i really like em but theyre my main flower and i have like 100+ pink ones so im boreddd)
6. Windflowers (they look bad this low but the purples and blues are immaculate. I just dont like the base flower being orange)
7. Tulips (bright asf and just boring tbh. Although i use them everywhere bc i have so many)
8. Pansies (soooo much worse than the rest idk the oranges arent orange?? And theres no pink ones so obviously much worse)

lily of the valley is stunning and doesnt deserve to be ranked with the rest - its another tier entirely

This has exposed how sad I am I'm ashamed

1. Hyacinths
2. Tulips
3. Lily of the Valley
4. Roses
5. Windflowers
6. Lillies
7. Mums
8. Pansies
9. Cosmos

Back