what is your favourite youtuber?

Well you're not a 13 year old girl so of course you wouldn't find him funny. :x His audience seems to consist of 13 year old girls anyway. Not to offend anyone who does find him genuinely funny, but I just... I don't know. I don't see what is so hilarious about someone screaming and shouting at a videogame. I only really find someone funny when they actually... You know... Say funny things and have a sense of humor... Penguinz0/Critikal is brilliant; I watch his videos every now and then. I really enjoy his Pepsiman playthrough and his attempts at The Impossible Game. x3

Haha yeah true - maybe if I was 13 I'd find him funny :') I especially don't like how he screams about rape..
I love cr1tikal so much, his dry humour is AMAZING. Ahh I love those vids! My favourite of his is the QWOP one, which is the first video I watched of him, ahhh memories

Jacksfilms. I found him through his series Your Grammar Sucks and I've been watching his videos ever since. (If incorrect grammar annoys you, you'll like YGS.)

WHZGUD2. I love the way he does animation! Truly an inspiration.

My favorite popular YouTuber is nigahiga, but AttackingTucans and lucahjin have to be my favorites. Nobody else is better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucahjin. All the way and forever, I absolutely love her blind LPs for her reactions to things like Flurrie in TTYD and when she first encountered Wormadam and Probopass in Pokemon. And then there's stuff like her utter failure at Octodad and all the filth she drew from that game. Absolutely recommend her to everyone (old enough to watch her that is).

I think the Probopass reaction was funnier, but Nabooru was hilarious (the full 7 minutes or whatever, the animation was just okay.)

PewDiePie. I don't care what anyone says, but, he's a really nice person. Sure, he may scream a lot, and make silly jokes, but, he donated a lot of money to charity not too long ago, and, it really feels like there's a connection between him and his fans. His community is, generally, full of equally nice people, and, I think he's very misunderstood.

To be blunt his audience is mostly terrible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i enjoy some of his videos though, as well as the BuzzFeeds and Vsauce. I also like Sparkle's CSGO channel.

JonTron
PeanutButterGamer
Yuriofwind
Watch Mojo
WOW Presents
Willam Belli
Miles Jai Productions

If you like Shane Dawson, PewDiePie, or Tyler Oakley, please do not talk to me or come near me.

i don't really follow any youtubers but i'm watching a let's play skyward sword from batman9502

My Favourite youtubers are ZackScottgames/ZackScott, Pewdiepie and LDShadowLady. All of their videos are interesting and it's not like you like them for a few months then they get boring(like Stampy and Squid no offence). I used to watch Stampy and Squid a lot, now they don't do anything new and it gets boring(plus Squid is a big head no offence again)

My favorite popular YouTuber is nigahiga, but AttackingTucans and lucahjin have to be my favorites. Nobody else is better.

I think the Probopass reaction was funnier, but Nabooru was hilarious (the full 7 minutes or whatever, the animation was just okay.)

Ohmygod, Nabooru was brilliant. I don't know how I forgot that when I rewatched her OoT play recently.
But my all time favourite moments have to be her 10 min struggle against the X-Yux in TTYD and the 12 min rage it took for her to PP stall out Mantine in her post White stream.

Back