What is your favourite villager in your current town?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
Who is your favourite villager/closest friend? Mine is a tie between Bunnie and Chevre, although Bunnie is my in-game best friend. Heres a cute screenshot of the two of them together!

HNI_0070.jpg

I don't wanna pick favorites, however, Lolly is my Bff for sure. I dunno who the game would rate as my best friend based on the practically non-existent friendship meters, but I've had Lolly longer than any of my other current villagers, and she's from my old town which no longer exists. She's valuable to me in many ways, although Chief was the only one who sent me anything on valentines this year! >.< I guess I'll see who the game thinks are my best friends at my B-Day this year :)

Ankha for sure, she's so much better than all those filthy casuals!!

Last edited:
I have five towns. So.

Rosewood- Rosie
Eclipse- Julian or Biskit
Seaside- Fang
Moonview- Zell
Kanovia- BEAU, who is my favorite villager out of every villager.

In my current town, Rosie.
In my town before I reset it, Lucky.
In my cycle town? I really enjoyed having Gladys for a bit so maybe her but nobody specifically since it's a cycle town.

Lolly was my bestfriend but she moved out of nowhere :( Rosie is my current thlugh, it was always kind of a tie before Lolly left, now i'm team Rosie forever xD

Carmen is my favourite in my first town ( and my favourite villager ever ♥ ) , in my second town , I prefer Marina .

I've been trying to deny it but I've got a soft spot for little Marcel! He's so cute and his house has a flower field behind it so he's always running around or watering/planting flowers. He's not my permanent lazy villager so I'll have to let him go eventually but for now were best bubs

Ohh this is hard! I like all my villagers equally; but, Apollo has been in my town longer than most, so I guess I'll pick him xD

Favourite villager in my town at the moment is Flo, I really enjoy talking to her. She's one of the more enjoyable uchi's. Fuchsia was a bit bland in comparison, but I really did like Fuchsia. She's really funny too and has a lot of personality I can't wait to try and change her clothes to the tiger jacket. Her initial shirt isn't so great, but I don't mind tbh.

In my cub town, Maple is obviously my favorite. This is followed by Cheri and Poncho. I love them too.

Kabuki has always been my favorite. I really love the character design for him.

Last edited:
It's a toss up between Violet and Felicity but neither is a permanent villager. Felicity is only staying until I get all of the peppy pwp requested and I already have multiple snooty villagers.

I like Beau, he's so cute and he lives right next to me.

Back