• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite public works project?

My favorites are the fairy tale clock and the jungle gym. I also like the windmill since it matches well with my fairy tale clock and fountain. I used my jungle gym and tire toy to create a park, which turned out well. Besides that, I think the wisteria trellis and statue fountain are so pretty.

It is between the Picnic Blanket and the Wisteria Trellis for me! Both are really nice but I actually haven’t unlocked the Picnic Blanket just yet! I do however love my Wisteria Trellis.

My favourite PWP “set” has always been the Illuminated PWPs (especially the heart and the arch), but I also love the Tulip Topiary, Flower Clock and Flower Arch! I just love the aesthetic of the Illuminated PWPs and how pretty they look lit up at night; it’s always made me sad that having them can lower your town rating a bit. I wish the Illuminated Heart and Illuminated Arch had made it to New Horizons, but the illuminated items in that game are so pretty as well! I just love the aesthetic of items that light up, and how lovely they look at night!

The Tulip Topiary, Flower Clock and Flower Arch really could make any town look glorious! I can’t remember if I was ever able to unlock the Flower Clock, but I remember being so excited when I unlocked the topiaries and the Flower Arch! I wish they had made it to New Horizons as well.

I’ve also always been fond of the Jungle Gym, Picnic Blanket, Fairytale Bench and Traffic Signal! Whenever I’d visit a dream town that had a Traffic Signal, I always liked pretending I was in a car and waited for it to turn green so that I could go on my way and continue exploring the town. 😂

The wisteria trellis 😩 but I've only got one sisterly villager so my chances of her requesting that specific pwp is very very slim but I'm glad to know the little diving technique.

My favourite public works are the ones I never unlocked haha

I love the jungle gym, flower arch and illuminated heart.

I hope to one day unlock these 3 items haha

Back