• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favourite part of Winter in NL?

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Wahaha Too happy to see the northern lights appearing over Loxley, this can only ever be a positive sign :p the great animal crossing gods must be smiling upon my new town :) I remember the first time I saw the northern lights over my town in CF, that was mental, but in NL its awesome, ah my second winter in NL, the joys :D

Whats your favourite part of winter in NL? Mine is the Northern lights and building snowmen, and the lights in the pine trees, toy day doesn't appeal to me that much as I cba to go item hunting for my villagers, I'm lazy like that

Basically all of it! The snow, making snow people, the music-box like music.. I could go on forever! I've seen ACNL Winter before because I TT'd, and I still love it. I've never seen Spring yet, though.

I love everything about winter, but I love snowpeople the most. Also, OP, doesn't Jingle provide the gifts on Toy Day? Why would you need to hunt for the items?

The sets, Jingle Day or w/e it's called, making snowmen, catching the bugs/fish, the snow, etc. I really like the New Leaf winter ^-^.

I love everything about winter, but I love snowpeople the most. Also, OP, doesn't Jingle provide the gifts on Toy Day? Why would you need to hunt for the items?

I think what they meant was that you have to talk to your villagers for hints on what kind of gift they want.

The change in music when it snows, the lights on the cedar trees, and snowstorms :D

The twinkly music when it snows and aurora's omg. <3

The igloo campsite, the music when it snows, the crunch of the snow underfoot, the lights on cedar trees, the aurora borealis...I think I LOVE winter xD

I love seeing the snow!!! This is my first NL winter and it never snows where i live so i get pretty excited!!!

I like the lit trees and the crunching snow.

I'd say my least favorite aesthetically is the browning of grass and trees in autumn, so I'm just relieved to see my town brightened up and looking nice by the time the snowstorm rolls around.

Last edited:
Back