• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Furniture/Décor Item/s in your home:

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Shadow Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
What is your favourite unusual item/items that you have in your home:

Crane Game:
1710069847456.png

When I first saw this in the shop I went crazy this my top favourite item in game. I used to make it play over and over.

Backyard Pool:
1710069927863.png

Another item I thought was so cute I would just watch the little duck swim.

The whole mermaid series:

1710070017583.png

(Not my image)

I spent sooooooo many hours on island tours alone and with friends trying to unlock all the items for my home.

There are a couple of items I always want to include (and, I agree, the mermaid series is amazing), but I think my favorite, ou of the ones I have and ignoring gyroids, is the ice lamp.
NL_Ice_Series.png

For me it’s the milk case. It looks really out of place in a regular home but I really like it for some reason.

1710094516935.png

Another favorite is Wendell’s Painting. it's so pretty.. I’m glad you don’t need an amiibo to get this item.
1710094736610.png

also can’t forget froggy chair! I literally have it in the center of my main room 😀 it makes noises when you sit on it
1710094622394.png

The sweets set! I really miss it :c It's so cozy and cute and I bet it smells like cinnamon sugar.

For me it’s the milk case. It looks really out of place in a regular home but I really like it for some reason.

View attachment 541264
Another favorite is Wendell’s Painting. it's so pretty.. I’m glad you don’t need an amiibo to get this item.
View attachment 541267

also can’t forget froggy chair! I literally have it in the center of my main room 😀 it makes noises when you sit on it
View attachment 541265

FROGGY CHAIR. I'm so glad they actually brought it back in HHP.

Back