• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favourite part of Winter in NL?

My favourite part is literally the snow. It makes everything look super pretty and I simply adore the music when it snows! *___*

Some of my favourite parts are:

-The noise it makes when you walk, it's so satisfying!
-Making Snowman, it's so fun!
-When it snows, it looks so pretty!! It's fun catching snowflakes too. c:
-The Campsite looks so cool in winter!!

And last of all, the memories. I first got the game in Christmas 2013 in the winter, so my first memories with the game were being played during wintertime!

The gift giving you do when its Christmas time. I love dressing up as Santa and giving my villagers gifts :'D

i only like winter for a short time and then i'm done lol
buuuut i love the snow music & when it snows in general, the northern lights are beautiful, the igloo campsite... c:​

I won't be doing much because there ain't that much festivals during Winter, so I can take a break from playing the game. Just kidding!

I love the transition from Fall to Winter. The color of the leaves turning dull, the first snowfall, and the snowstorm that blankets the town with snow the following day. I have to see the Aurora, but I always play during afternoon (11AM-8PM) so I don't have the chance to see its glory.

the igloo and the lights on the cedar trees are p much the only things I really care for

Oh boy, I love all of it. The crunch of snow beneath your feet, the campers that stay in igloos, the lights that twinkle on cedar trees, being able to catch snowflakes for the snowmama, playing bingo... the way the music in December jingles a little bit, and the aurora!! In case you couldn't tell, I really love winter ^-^

I love the snowmen! They're so cute but it's so hard to build them right :( I also love the lights on the trees! It's so magical

Favorite is the lights on the trees(should be longer), music when it snows, the northern lights and New Years Eve.

The snowpeople were fun the first years but now I'm just getting repeats. Build a few to decorate the town.

Back