• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favourite outfit? And do you change outfit often?

Plum Pudding

Bells
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
My favourite is the Flashy Kimono from Wisp. And I love that the sleeves roll up when you use the ladder. Such a nice detail!!

What is your favourite outfit?

Do you change your character's outfit daily? Do you have a style that you match with your Island theme?

I do have a favorite outfit! It’s the Plover dress in black. I wear it mostly everyday. Every once in a while I might change it up, but it’s usually to another black outfit. I just think it matches my character the best. Her name is Morticia.
She is a character that I have had since new leaf and I wanted to continue the trend. Black in new leaf I use to dress her up in the plaid cami dress (which is no longer available in new horizons). This is the closest I could find.

2021041923425200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Thats what I've been wearing for about a month or so now. Hair and face hasn't changed since then either.

Might be time to shake things up in the near future. I miss when I was ginger. Might put on a spring time outfit or something as well when I do that.

I'm wearing a custom organization 13 outfit from Kingdom Hearts 2 and I don't really care about changing clothes. Fashion is not my style.

i have loads, actually, and change daily to match the weather. i don't have any screencaps on me, but i did once make some dumb little edits of my favorite outfits last july, so here's some of them if you're interested. saves me having to describe all the clothing items lmao.

o1.jpg
o4.jpg
o5.jpg

o8.jpg
o2.jpg
o7.jpg

i must confess i haven't worn the nurse's outfit in a long while. same goes for the kimono getup and blue dress + sunhat. not pictured (since they're new) is the whole hello kitty outfit, which i've worn every other day recently, and the pompompurin dress. i don't care for the wig/boots that go with it, but it's cute with a bow and the brown flats.

Last edited:
I'm really liking the Hello Kitty dress and blue feather. I also like the blue moccasin boots but they don't work well with the HK dress.

I'm going back and forth between the coatigan or the checkered chesterfield coat at present. That and the privacy mask or glasses as well.

It changes over time. I was obsessed with the blue and mint bolero coats over the winter. Lately I've been enjoying wearing the Chicks shirt or Mom's Sweater in the chicks variant.

I change my outfit pretty much every day that I play, which is most days.

I change outfits a lot but I am normally in purple or occasionally pink. I do have a few favourites but my favourite outfit recently had been the Kiki and lala dress and shoes/socks. It is so cute but instead of the hair pin I absolutely adore the gold prom crown 😍

I did change earlier and the hello kitty shirt with jeans, cinnemorrol sneakers and a big hair bow is kinda cute 😊

My favourite outfit in the game usually changes with the season, during the winter I'd often wear the coatigan and denim pants and each day I'd change outfit by swapping to a different colour or sometimes I'd change to the checkered Chesterfield coat instead, also liked pairing the snowy knit cap with these.

Currently though my favourite outfit is sweetheart tank and shirt, the blue colour is my top choice but I do alternate usually between all variations, and usually pair it with the denim pants or cropped pants. Other then that I also really like the hanten jacket and young royal shirt, in all colour variants, and when I fancy a change to a dress I particularly like the Bohemian tunic dress and the checkered jumper dress.

I also really love the designs and colours of the ancient sashed robe, morning-glory yukata and the simple visiting kimono but I don't actually wear them much in the game.

I don't think I have a favourite outfit, too many combos I like. And I change way too often. Basically whenever I have a brain fart and can't remember what I was going to do next (was I gonna terraform that area? Have I checked out the shops yet today? Should I move that bridge that has been bothering me?) then I remedy that by heading to my house and changing clothes lol.

152910296_114836930610664_4634716837603709556_o.jpg

I like this Willy Wonka costume I put together: brown top hat,vampire costume,tan chino pants and I think those are the brown business shoes.I change out fits probably twice a week.The animals like to comment if I wear an outfit any longer than that.

I like wearing the red cowboy hat, brown cowboy boots, denim jacket with the blue and red plaid skirt.

this probably goes without saying lol but my favourite outfit is my burning elmo oversized shirt/dress, do-rag, glasses, fishnets and lace-up boots. i’ve been wearing this outfit for almost a year now and while i’ve thought about changing into something new a few times, i honestly just .. can’t imagine wearing anything else lol. i also like the fact that it makes my island rep unique (at least it does imo) since well,, people don’t typically have a burning muppet on their clothes. 🤣 but who knows, maybe i’ll be wearing something else by the game’s 2-year anniversary. :’P
FC0BE6BB-79F0-4B9A-85CF-645F1E699316.jpeg

My favourite is the silver flapper dress or the floaty dress, and I wear heels. I change every day though.

I change daily, because there are so many options! Not sure what my favorite would be. I like the sweetheart dress in green, with black vinyl round-toe shoes, white stockings, and a white ribbon - because it reminds me of Anne of Green Gables, for some reason. The heart aprons are cute, and so many others.

I tend to change my outfit almost every day (no theme, but I tend to wear the more every day type of clothes, nothing fantasy-like or fancy) but for some reason right now I’m really feeling the flashy pointy-ear animal hat in green. It’s just so cute, I wear it with everything 😂

Flashy_Pointy-Ear_Animal_Hat_%28Green%29_NH_Icon.png

I have like 10 favorite outfits and I change my outfit multiple times a day. It’s so hard deciding on clothing when there’s so many cute things to wear!

I change all the time. I really like wearing masks, too. It is SO FUN. I can't dress up because 1. broke 2. pandemic 3. fugly currently so it is a great way to play around.

I change all the time. I really like wearing masks, too. It is SO FUN. I can't dress up because 1. broke 2. pandemic 3. fugly currently so it is a great way to play around.
Never seen you without a mask 😂 it is fun to dress up as there is nowhere to go in real life so virtual dress up is the way to go 😍

Back