• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What is your favourite outfit? And do you change outfit often?

I don't have a fav outfit but I'm always wearing navy-blue denim pants, blue rubber-toe high tops, and some no-show socks. Every day I change tops and maybe a dress for special events like bdays but nothing else. Think I change more often my hairstyle than my clothes 😋

I usually change my outfit every time I play. I do have some favorite clothing items, namely the fruits version of the Mom's homemade apron. In fact I think most of the time that's the outfit I have all the wonderful artists of TBT draw over at the museum shop. I didn't realize I always choose the ref of my rep in that outfit but I guess I do!

Ephe5NFU8AAT557.jpg

I'm also partial to custom design outfits which I usually try to create myself. Below is my typical August-October kind of autumn look.

Emk1D_xVoAABT6n.jpg

In general I hoard way too many clothes that I actually never wear. I'm pretty sure I have at least 500 clothing items in my storage and I probably wear only 75 of them are less. I'm guilty of buying like 10 color variants of an item I like and still wearing only one of them. I hope to bring more variety to my island in 2021 so I'm trying to change into a new outfit every time I sit down and play.

My favorite outfit is the brown plushie-muffer shirt with pale brown stockings, black dress shoes, the bandage face item and the tiny overpriced crown (lol). I wear a different outfit each day, though.

This became my signature outfit after @dizzy bone drew my rep!

Etl_uoSUcAInvnl

I do change up my look daily because it's fun to go crazy with outfits like the instant muscle suits. I've also gained some fans for loving my muscle-man looks and I have to keep pleasing them. 😤

I'm pretty boring now, and mostly just wear something like the coatigan and a pair of jeans. Though now we're getting in the warmer months, I've started wearing my frilly shirts and straw hats. I did order the pompompurrin? outfit with the little beret and cherry boots, and that's adorable <3

FB_IMG_1590420371044.jpg

this is like my default look, i made this look pretty early on i really liked it that it became my signature look for my island rep and this is the outfit i let people draw whenever i buy art, i'm currently wearing the keroppi set tho lol but i always go back to this look when i get tired of the current outfits i'm wearing...
as for my other character in my island:
20210302_220006.jpg

i made the dress myself! i feel like i would never change her outfit unless i make another custom design for her lol so ig that's also her signature look...

Back