• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favourite nook shop expansion?

Favourite Expansion?

• Total voters

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
Mine is Nookingtons.

It looks even fancier in CF, it holds the most items,
but i H A T E the closing time! if it weren't for timmy or
tommy's bedtime.

What's yours?

Nookingtons for sure. :D Love the fancy look and the fact that it has a salon (in WW)

I kinda like Nookway and Nook n' Go, but nothing beats Nookington's.

It's HUGE.

I have my game's time different from my own (3 hours earlier than my local time) so I don't have to worry about closing times.

So Nookington's is the best, of course. It's all fancehh.

I keep Nook 'n' Go in my CF town because of the time. Can you imagine how frustrating it is if you caught a good haul during summer nights (after giant beetles and scarabs are out) and you're unable to sell it until the next day?

While I do like Nook 'n' Go's hours, I don't like the cheap selection.
That's why Nookington's is the best, IMO. A waaaaay better selection...and a second floor!

Nook N Go is my favorite it reminds me of a gas station and I don't know why but I like
gas stations with the gas smell mixed with slushie smells, I am strange.

I like Nook n' Go because of the hours, and IMO, I always though Nookingtons looked too fancy for my humble little village. I wish I could keep the aesthetics of Nook's Cranny but keep the selection. But I'm perfectly fine with Nook n' Go.

Well, um, Nookington's! Of course! Nookington's sells most items! Nookington's is like, a huge manison, LOL!

Back