• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favourite month of the year?

december, because i'm a normie. i live in a very humid area and it reaches its lowest temperature in december for 1 week to 4 weeks at most. it's short just in the 60s but it's super good for here, and i love cold weather. finals suck but the holidays make up for it.

I guess November. Finals are usually in November, but finals usually end in November too. The weather starts to get a bit nicer, warmer and for me it's always been a month when end of schooling years celebration begins. And also my birthday is November so that's a bonus too lol

April and October, for similar reasons. Those are generally the nicest months of the year weather-wise for where I live (USA south).

Probably may?? it's warm but not hot, school starts to slow down, and i just have a lot of nostalgic memories tied to that month. december and october would be close seconds

I?m very partial to September/October. Still warm out, but it starts getting very festive and happy!

I love december the most. Not for it's holidays but more for the cozyness of that month. The days are short (at least, they are here), it's cold but there is light, I love it.

June, July, and August are are my favorite because it is warmer.

Last edited:
July mostly because of Summer for me. I always have good memories in the summer, my birthday is in july, and I love the heat so much. I love just the heat and the sun. I love how its the only time i can wear shorts and not die from wind. I could more about why i love it.

Winter go away reeeeeee gimme back july

Usually December for Christmas, since it's my favorite holiday. But this may be the first time ever that I'm not really looking forward to it. Plus it's (supposed to be) cold, which I love. But lately it doesn't get cold til January-February.

Last edited:
May is my favorite because it’s the last month with classes and it starts getting warmer again/flowers start blooming. :)

either december or october... but probably i like december a little more. i just love how everyone cheers up and becomes happier and the streets become brighter and the christmas decors!!!! ahh... i love christmas SO much. december is filled with good things to me

June is probably my favorite, because that's when Winter starts for us

Back