• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite game from your birth year?

My favorite game from 1995 is Donkey Kong Country: Diddy’s Kong Quest for the Super Nintendo. I played SO much of that game. The music has lingered on in my mind even decades removed from the game itself.

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, released just before I was born in 1999. Although I grew up playing Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Ripto's Rage is just as fun, and I love the original trilogy's soundtrack as a whole.

Based on a quick Google search, probably Silent Hill (1999). I haven't actually played it myself but I've watched someone else play the whole game. I like Crash and Spyro too but I haven't played the ones that came out that year.

That is a pretty tough one honestly, since i have lot of favorites from that era lol.

Final Fantasy 7 is pretty amazing certainly and i do love me some xenogears as well too.

Back